4

Tobin's POV

"Toby." Alex whines.

"Only good girls get to fuck our whore Lexy Bear." I say as I handcuff Alex to the chair she'll be sitting on while Christen and I fuck Scarlett. "And bratty little sluts aren't good girls."

Our bet with Scarlett was that she got to get fucked by us if she could beat me at Mario Kart which she did so Christen and I are gonna fuck the brunette woman.

"But Toby." Alex says with a pout.

"No buts Alex." I say as I finish cuffing Alex to the chair.

Once Alex is secure in the chair, I cup her face and get down at eye level to her.

"There are times when we love you being a bratty little slut, but when we are at a public event we need you to act appropriately Alex." I say. "We have never given you a reason to not trust us so you deserve this punishment."

Christen, Alex, and I went to a charity Gala a couple days ago and some lady innocently laid her hands on Christen and I so she could move past us, but Alex acted like, for lack of better words, a bratty cunt the rest of the night.

"Behave for me and Chrissy and I'll uncuff you in a little bit so you can join us." I say. "If Scarlett allows you to join."

"Mokay." Alex mumbles. "Kisses?"

"If I ever say no to that then you need to check me into a mental institution." I say then I kiss my favorite Cal alum.

After I kiss my girl I make sure she's looking into my eyes.

"You may need to be punished for being a brat, but I need you to know that I love you so so much Alexandra Morgan Heath." I say.

"I love you too Toby." Alex says with a smile.

"I love you both." Christen moans causing me to turn around and look at my favorite Stanford Alum.

"Aww." I say as I watch Scarlett suck some milk out of Christen's right boob while I run my fingers through Alex's hair. "Do you like drinking Chrissy breast milk pretty girl?"

"So much Toby." Scarlett says with a smile.

"I think Christen has more for you." I say.

"Yay." Scarlett says then she latches on to Christen's left boob and starts sucking.

"That's so hot." I mumble then I look back at Alex.

"Go put on a show." Alex says.

"Yes Ma'am." I say then I kiss my favorite Cal alum.

After I kiss Alex I head over to the bed and join the ladies I'll be fucking tonight.

"Toby." Scarlett says with a smile as I lay next to her and Christen.

"Hi Scarlett." I say "You enjoy sucking on my wife's titties?"

"Mhmm." Scarlett says. "I don't know what was better, drinking Chrissy's breast milk or having you and Chrissy eat me out."

Before I handcuffed Alex to the chair, Christen and I took took turns tasting Scarlett until she came on us both.

Scarlett taste's so delicious.

Nowhere near as delicious as my wives, but Scarlett taste's very delicious.

"Well you may have to add sucking Toby's dick to your favorite things." Christen says.

"Ooh." Scarlett says then she looks at me. "I would love to do that."

"Well why don't you suck Toby's dick while I get my strap put on." Christen says.