28

Jasmine's POV

"I wonder what our surprise present is." I say as Leah and I wait in the living room of Scarlett's home.

Today is Christmas Day, well actually Christmas night, and Leah, Scarlett and I are home alone now after the house has been full of the Blondeau family who we celebrated Christmas with.

"No clue." Leah says.

"I'M READY." Scarlett shouts then Leah and I head towards the bedroom.

The moment we get to the bedroom Leah and I are greeted by our nude girlfriend kneeling on her bed while only wearing a big ass bow that covers her big beautiful tits.

"Holy fuck." Leah and I say in unison.

"Merry Christmas." Scarlett seductively says as she beckons us closer.

Leah and I quickly head to the bed and stand next to our girl.

Once we're near Scarlett she looks at me.

"Hi Daddy." Scarlett says with a smile.

OH THAT'S FUCKING SEXY TO HEAR.

"Hi Baby." I say with a smile then Scarlett looks at Leah.

"Hi Mommy." Scarlett says with a smile.

THAT'S ALSO FUCKING SEXY TO HEAR.

"Hi Princess." Leah says with a smile.

"Do you like your last present?"

"Love it princess." Leah says.

"Best present I've ever gotten." I say. "Can we open our present baby?"

Scarlett smiles and nods so Leah and I unwrap the bow which gives us our first glimpse of Scarlett's big beautiful tits.

"You know Leah." I say as I grab Scarlett's right boob. "These are the just our size."

"Lemme see." Leah says then she grabs Scarlett's left boob. "Just perfect."

Scarlett giggles then I catch her looking at mine and Leah's crotches so I cup her face and guide my striker to look up at us.

"Hi." Scarlett says with a smile.

"Hi Scar." I say with a smile. "Now are you sure you want to do this tonight?"

"Fuck yes." Scarlett says.

"And we can use the w word?" Leah asks.

"Please." Scarlett begs.

"Then I need you to be a good whore for Mommy and I and help us undress." I say. "Can you do that?"

"Yes Daddy." Scarlett quickly says then she starts taking off Leah and I's pants while Leah and I take off our shirts.

Once Leah and I are nude we join our girlfriend on the bed.

"How far do you want to go tonight princess?" Leah asks.

"I wanna be filled by you and Daddy." Scarlett says. "I wanna suck your dicks too."

"What about your pussy baby?" I question. "Can Leah and I see how good you taste?"

"Yes please." Scarlett says with a big smile.

Leah and I smile at our girl then I tilt Scarlett's face so she's looking at me.

"Can I hold you while we watch Mommy devour you?" I question.

Scarlett vigorously nods with a big smile so I peck her lips then I move up the bed and lean against the headboard.