ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Johann quietly removed his jacket and hung it on the little hook by the door. He walked out of the cubicle as quietly as he could and made it to the door of the bathroom to lock it. Then he checked the other cubicles one by one to make sure no one else was there.

Once he's sure he got his victims perfectly trapped…

Johann grabbed many layers of tissue and crumpled it. He then opened one of the cubicles and clogged it with the tissue. He flushed the toilet only enough before it gets on the floor.

Once he was done. He used a spare and wet tissue to wipe off any fingerprints left when he pressed the flush.

Johann then walked in front of the cubicle. And with a big and creepy smile on his face, he suddenly kicked the door so hard it made a hold on the door. Even causing the moans to stop abruptly.

He waited until the door was opened by the girl who already had her top removed and her pants and underwear hanging by her legs.

“Bloody hell! What the fu** is wrong with you man!” The man complained as he stood up from the closed toilet while pulling up his pants.

He shoves the woman away who was still trying to dress herself. While the man walks towards Johann with a clearly angry expression.

The man is evidently taller and bigger when it comes to size. But he wasn't the first bigger man that Johann killed.

“You're too loud.” Johann said with a smirk which only made the man frown.

When he was about to grab Johann by his collar, the killer grabbed his wrist first and harshly pulled him. Using his other hand, he grabbed him by the nape as he moved behind the man.
Johann suddenly shoved his face straight to the sink and whipped his head to the woman before she could scream.

The woman looked at him terrified then to the man whose face is now broken in half and bleeding on the sink.

“Scream and it won't be your face that I will break.” He warns with the coldest tone.

The terrified woman aggressively nods her head. Whimpering after witnessing the murder first hand. She covered her hand trying to stifle her screams when Johann started shoving the man's face on the edge of the sink. He did it continuously until he could hear his skull cracking and it felt the most satisfying to his ears.

Johann pushed his body to the floor and looked at the blood on his hand. It was quite messy because it was also covered with chunks of flesh from the man's broken face.
He turned to the woman and reached his hand.

“Tissue.” He said.

The woman whimpered and panicked as she pulled the tissue by her side. But as she was about to give them to Johann, he suddenly appeared on her side. He grabbed the tissue from her hand and suddenly shoved it into her mouth. Muffling the screams she could no longer hold back.

Johann didn't stop putting tissue in her mouth and once her mouth was stuffed. He grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to the other cubicle where he had the toilet clogged.
He shoved her head on the toilet and watched and listened with pleasure. The woman's screams were muffled as she screamed and thrashed.

“Not so loud now huh?” Johann giggled and watched as life slowly left the woman's body.

He stood up when she finally stopped moving and her arms drooped to the floor.

“Right. I have a date.” He sighed and turned around, seeing himself in front of the mirror.

His clothes are already covered in blood. So he doesn't have much choice but to wear Isac's red jacket which he absolutely despise.

Johann pulled out his handkerchief and grabbed the mop by the corner. He broke it making a sharp edge. And he used it to stab the man's wrist which he previously grabbed earlier. He stabbed him by his nape as well making sure there won't be any traces of his fingerprints left.

Once he was done, he dropped the mop and went to the sink. He washed his hands thoroughly, removing the blood as quickly as he could. Although his skin was reddish, at least it's not as visible anymore and Rory wouldn't notice either since the lights are closed in the cinema.

Once he was done cleaning up. He picked up his handkerchief and hid it in his pockets.

Then he grabbed his red jacket and put it on before leaving the bathroom. He was careful enough not to step on the pool of blood and left the premises with a satisfied smile.

“What took you so long?” Rory asks when he got back to his seat.

“There was a couple having sex in the bathroom. So I had to run outside to find a decent one.” He said playfully only to earn a small laugh from the girl.

“That’s so random!”

“I know. I hope they enjoyed it though.”

“I'll see you tomorrow.” Isac said with a full smile on his face. Waving his hand at Rory who was walking backwards towards the entrance of the hotel.

“See you.” Rory smiles and almost trips because of walking backwards.

The two laughed it off and she eventually went inside. Obviously reminiscing about the first official date they've had.

As soon as Rory was gone. Isac's expression changed in a split second.

“You are really testing my fu**ing patience.” He mumbled to himself before he turned around.

He walks back to the church. Trying to keep a smile on his face and greet the people who recognize him. As soon as he was back inside the afe four walls of his room, he rushed to the mirror to look at his reflection.

Seeing Johann smiling wickedly with victory.

“How dare you! You never kill in the middle of the day!” Isac grumbled with evident anger on his face.

Johann snickered and laughed lightly. Looking at himself as if mocking Isac even more.

“I'm fu**ing bored! Shouldn't you thank me that I killed the couple instead of your little girl!? I'm saving her for last as promised!”

“Stop testing me, Johann!” Isac suddenly yells with rage and slams the table.

He could feel his body shaking with a tremendous mix of emotions.

Anger for himself. Fear for Rory's life. Guilt for killing the couple.

“You are so weak! And it disgusts me!” Johann mocks and crosses his arms while shaking his head.

“No! You disgust me! You're a monster! I never should've tolerated you!”

“Remember that we are one person, Isac! Don't be stupid! Everything I do is also your doing!”

“Do you think staying in this church actually helps you to repent for killing those people?!”

“I am not the one who killed them! It was you!” Isac muttered with an offended expression.

“Stop lying to yourselves! You are gonna burn in hell!”

Isac looks away. With fear to show his tears a sign of vulnerability to Johann.

He hated how he was right. Because no matter how much he insists that he and Johann are different. Those victims still died by the same hands of his.

“Just stop acting up! I'm being generous enough to allow you to spend time with your bitch! You should be grateful I did not kill her right away!”

Isac shakes his head as tears finally cascaded to his cheeks. He then turns back to Johann.

“I've let you kill as much as you need to be satisfied! But if you ever dare harm Rory then you better remember this!”

“I will be your last victim!”

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.