19

Evans POV:

I woke up back in bed I felt a little better. What did that doctor do to me though? Cam came into my room. "I hope you're feeling better Evan." Cam smiled. "Yeah I'm feeling a little better." I sat up.
Cam brought me so food, but I wasn't that hungry so I pushed it away. "Come on Evan you need to eat something." Can put the food on my side table. "No thanks I'm good."

Couple of days later.

Evans POV:

I went to go check on Johnnie. Jake opened the door, "Oh Evan Johnnie isn't here but you can come in." Jake let me in. I sat down on there couch. I noticed some other guy was here. "Heres the rest of Johnnie things." Jake gave him a sign saying like no. "Jake what's going on here?" "Well I technically didn't kick Johnnie out, well maybe I did we got into it last night." "What the hell Jake?!" I yelled. "Well it's not my fault that he won't pay for anything at all here!" Jake screamed. "YOU DONT KICK YOUR FRIEND OUT FOR THAT YOU GUYS COULD HAVE WORKED IT OUT!" That's when I stormed out and got in my car. I grabbed my phone and texted Johnnie.

Me: Johnnie are you alright Jake told me that he had kicked you out

Johnnie: *Seen but no response.*

Me: Johnnie come on answer me!

Johnnie: Well Right now I have no we're to go and I'm just sitting on a bench

Me: where are you can stay with me until you and Jake figure something out.

I went to go get him, when I got there he threw all of his stuff in the back and got in. "Thank you Evan." "How did the fight even start?" I asked. "Well When I got up Jake just yelled at me saying I put no money at all into this house and stuff. Then he just told me to get out. Now we're here." "I'm so sorry Johnnie." "It's not your fault Evan, Jake is just going through something maybe it is because we got a new roommate." "Maybe I hope this new roommate isn't using Jake and this guy made Jake get angry at you." We pulled into the driveway, I helped Johnnie get all his stuff out of the car. I opened the door, "You can sleep in my room  I'll take the couch." "You don't have to do that but thank you." Johnnie smiled. "What's Johnnie doing here?" Cam asked. "He's just going to be staying with us for a while." "Alright." Cam went to the kitchen. I helped Johnnie put his stuff in my room. "You can get confutable and I'll call you when dinner is ready." I said. Johnnie just smiled at me as I left. Then I heard a nock on the door. It was Jake, "Johnnie forgot some of his stuff and I just wanted to give it to you incase you see him." Jake handed me the box and then he left. "Johnnie here's some more of your stuff Jake brought it to me." I set it down he just pulled it over to the side and said thanks. I just smiled and left.