17

Cams POV:

I got a call saying that Evan was hit by a car and was in not so good condition. I dropped my phone grabbed my keys and hopped into my car.

Jake's POV:

Johnnie was in the hospital I was pacing around in the waiting room. Then I saw Cam walk in. "Jake what's going on?!" "Evan and Johnnie were both hit by a car!" I yelled. "I know that! Are they okay though!" Cam yelled. "They will be fine." The doctor said while walking in. "You can go see them now." Cam and I ran to there room really fast. "ARE YOU GUYS ALRIGHT!" Cam yelled. "Cam we're fine." Evan said. They were in horrible condition, "We shocking didn't break anything." Johnnie said. "That's good." I said. "We just have a lot of bruises and scars. Glass got in are arms and legs." "We don't know who was in the car police think it was a drunk driver." Johnnie said. "They didn't make it." Evan looked down. "At least you're okay!" Cam huggeEvan.

Cams POV:

If I ever lost Evan I would kill myself. He's like a brother to me. We've know each other for a very long time now. Evan hugged me back, "I don't know what I would have did with myself if you died." I cried and hugged Evan tighter.

Evans POV:

Cam had a tight grip on me. Well he was like a brother to me. I never wanted to lose him or be separated from him. Tears fell from his eyes. I just saw Johnnie smiling. I just smiled I wanted everyone to be happy. Then I heard a knock at the door Cam answered it. The doctor came in the room. "How are you guys feeling?" He asked. "We're good." Johnnie said.

Cams POV:

It was a few days later and Evan finally came home. "Cam can I tell you something?" Evan asked. "Yeah?" "Well I might of set that car crash up, maybe I was trying to kill myself again.." Evan murmured. I just took a breath and I didn't say anything. "Are you mad?" "No I'm not." I got up and went to my room and sat on my bed.