4

Evans POV:

"He Hates Me" I can't get those words out of my head. Those words hit me so hard but what if he doesn't. We finally got back from the hospital I got out of the car. Cam got out and went inside and slammed the door on my face. He does hate me, I opened the door and went inside. My heart went into my stomach I felt like throwing up. I just went to my room.

Cams POV:

Why would Evan do that to himself. Maybe I should go talk to him. I went down stairs and then heard crying coming from Evans room. I opened the door and saw tissues everywhere "Evan are you alright-" He came and gave me a hug. "I'm sorry if I made you mad I just couldn't take it anymore." We just hugged for a little bit.

(The next day)

Johnnies POV:

I tried to text Evan but some reason he didn't respond is he okay? My heart kinda of went into my stomach. "Who are you texting?" Jake asked. "Just my friend." Jake grabbed the phone out of my hands "Oh you're texting that one guy." "Jake give me my phone and I'm just worried about him." "Fine." Jake threw my phone at me.

Johnnie: Evan are you okay?!

Johnnie: I heard about what happened.

Johnnie: THATS IT IM COMING OVER!

I ran to his house (Johnnie doesn't have his license). I banged on Evans door, this guy answered he has red hair brown eyes he was also wearing black jeans and an escape the fait shirt. "WHERES EVAN WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!" I yelled. "Damn calm down dude, Evan is okay he's my friend and my roommate." The guy said. "Cam who's at the door?" "Evan you're alright why weren't you answering me?!" "My phone is charging I haven't seen them." "At least you're okay." "Yeah." "Do you wanna come hang out with me tonight?" I asked "Sure." Evan Smiled.

(That night)

Me and my friends were waiting on Evan, "I'm here guys." Evan waved. "Evan you've never had fully met my friends this is Jake, Scuff, Hellie scuffs girlfriend, and Tara. "Hi." They all said. We all laughed and had fun that night. It was about 11:35 pm I was drunk as hell. Evan came up to me he was definitely drunk too. "Johnnie this party has been great!" Evan Yelled. We all just laughed danced like crazy.

Evans POV:

I woke up in a bathroom I saw blood on my hands. My hands started to shake, I pulled my self up to the skin my face was bruised and there was blood everywhere. Johnnie was lying on the floor. "JOHNNIE WAKE UP!" I screamed. His eyes fluttered open, "Ugh my head...what happened" "I don't know." "Evan your face.." "I know but that's not important we need to find out what happened." Johnnie saw his phone on the ground and grabbed it. I tried to open the door it was locked though. "FUCK!" I screamed. "I texted Jake asked him what happened last night." Johnnie said "He said that you and Evan left early last night and that you guys were going to some hotel." "Call the police." I said. "Fine." Johnnie called the police and they got us out of here. "Ugh my head hurts" I was sitting on a bed in an ambulance. "Do you have any parent we can call?" The woman helping me asked. "NO!" I yelled "We should let them know." "Fine.." I mumbled. Johnnie looked at me weird. We went to the hospital Cam came and was there by my side most of the time but then he had to leave for a little while. My parents finally came, I was scared to death to see them. They walked into my room. "Timothy are you alright?!" "Mom I told you to never call me that!" I shoved her away. "Fine Evan." She rolled her eyes. "THIS IS THE REASON I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU!" I yelled "Evan! Were your parents we need to know about this!" My dad yelled. "You've never cared when I got hurt as a child why do you care now!" "EVAN WE DON'T BRING THAT UP!" My dad pulled me by my shirt. "Evan I got you.." "LET GO OF HIM!" My dad let me go. Cam looked pissed, "HOW CAN YOU TREAT YOUR OWN SON LIKE THAT!" Cam yelled. "Because he's my SON!" My dad yelled. Cam just started at him, "Evan we're really sorry." My mom said. Tears start filling in my eyes, "YOUR SORRY NOW!" I cried. Cam pushed my mom out of the way and hugged me. I fell asleep in his arms.

BEFORE YOU START COMING AFTER ME ITS NT A SHIP THERE JUST REALLY CLOSE