11

Evans POV:

I was trying to help Cam get the stuff out of the back of the van. That's when I was trying to hand something to cam he fell backwards and dropped his guitar and broke it. "CAM IM SO SORRY!" I yelled. I helped him to his feet. "You alright?" I asked. "Yeah.." Cam looked sad, "This was just my favorite guitar." He threw it to the ground and fell to his knees. "My mom gave me that guitar before she died." Cam mumbled. I saw tears come from cams eyes but he wiped them pretty fast. Cam just picked up his guitar and threw it in the back of the van and grabbed his backup guitar. "I'm so sorry Cam." "It wasn't your fault." That's when Cam hugged me. I just hugged him back.

After the show

My ankle was still in pain from all that jumping around. I sat down and put pressure on it. "Evan do you want me to get some ice?" Cam asked "No it's fine." I couldn't take it anymore I broke down into tears right there. Cam just gave me an hug. "We will get through this together." Cam smiled.
I was so out of it so when we put everything up I went to straight to sleep.

Cams POV:

When I got back in the van I saw that Evan had went to sleep immediately. I was kinda of surprised but maybe he was just really tried. I got into the drivers seat and then I waited for Sam and Corky to come in.

Evans POV:

I woke up feeling like hell. I looked at the time it was 1:30 pm. Damn I slept in that long, glad we don't have a show today. My head hurt well my whole body hurt. I saw that Corky, Sam and Cam were gone. I just layed there waiting for them to come back, Cam finally came back. "Good morning Evan." Cam said while coming in. "I don't feel good at all." I groaned. Cam put a bucket next to me. "I can go get you some medicine." "No I'm fine." I think Cam went to go get some because when I looked up he was gone. I got up and looked out the window, we were in a Walmart parking lot. I put some water on my face. I just went back to bed though after that.