✩ 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚗 ~ 𝚎.𝚔. ✩

pairing: eddie kaspbrak x (fem)(gretta's sister)reader

warnings: kinda crappy ig??? otherwise none

word count: 1425

song preference: rather be, clean bandit

requested? [yes] [no]

—————————————————————————————————————

ᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ than to talk to her.

She was gorgeous, smart, and above all willing to talk to him. Of course, it might have been by force, since they were partners in AP Biology, but he still felt himself blushing a wild shade of red whenever she spoke to him with that kind smile.

Eddie wasn't even sure why he liked her. I mean, he rarely talked to her in the first place, and they only had one class together, and the obvious dividing factor. Her "twin" sister was the one and only Gretta Keene. A nosy, obnoxious snob with no shame or empathy towards the human species as a whole. Eddie was surprised the two girls were twins; I mean, they didn't even look alike. Apart from sharing parents, the two were as unalike as water and fire.

Eddie glanced around his Biology classroom lazily, tapping his pencil on the edge of the desk. His nervous habits were showing, despite his suprisingly calm exterior. Usually Eddie freaked out when coming to the classroom because 1) He had no real friends except for [Name] and 2) [Name] Keene was in his freaking biology class.

Eddie winced when he heard the annoying cackling of Gretta herself resonating from the back of the classroom, along with a cacophony of other high-pitched squeals. Probably her army of brain-dead demon girls.

"Hey, geek," a whiny voice spoke from behind him, followed by a chorus of snorts. Eddie rolled his eyes at the blonde, who he assumed only made it into AP Biology as a freshman because her sister was in it and their father expected the same thing from two very academically different people.

"What is it now, Gretta?" he asked, pulling an inhaler from his pencil case.

"You know, I just think you should run along," she said, no doubt accompanied by a smirk. "But with your asthma, I don't think you can even walk fast without breaking out into hives or some shit."

Her pack of heynas burst into laughter so hard and loud Eddie was sure they were one some form of emotionally enhancing drugs. "Wow, good one, Gretta. How long did it take you to come up with that one? As long as it took to find every cyst on your face? You missed one, Gretta, and it's above your left eyebrow."

Gretta, who did in fact have a bulging cyst poking from her face like a horn, reached up to touch the lump and then glared hard at Eddie's snickering form.

"You little—" Gretta began, although it was quickly interrupted by [Name], who Eddie was sad to see had missed his amazing comebacks.

"Gretta, leave him alone before I call pest control," [Name] sighed, setting her stuff down beside the germaphobe.

"Dad's gonna be pissed if you don't quit hanging out with boys," Gretta spat over her shoulder, earning an eye roll from [Name]. Eddie cringed as the girl set her stuff down beside him, offering a gentle smile in his direction. He felt embarrassed that she had to save him from Gretta, and decided he wouldn't play the victim anymore. Now he was going to be the hero.

"Sorry on her behalf," [Name] spoke. Eddie waved her off, not wanting to feel any more embarrassed than before.

"Don't worry about it, happens all the time," he excused, instantly cringing at his words. [Name] just laughed it off, shaking her head and smiling at him with those pretty eyes and perfect teeth.