📦 Rick and Bob x Reader 🍔

Start from the beginning

There were other customers around you, a lot more than the amount that would usually be around. Well...to be fair, it was a Saturday. People must be too busy to cook for themselves.

"Oi, buddy! Where's my burger?!" you heard an older man from a seat somewhere further away from you, he was probably around Bob's age.

"It'll be out in a second, sir! Aye, Rick! Can ya get tha'?!" you heard Bob call out from the kitchen, to which you heard a deep, monotone "okay" come from the grill beside Bob's.

It was a man you've never seen here before. He had warm ivory skin, and toasted brown hair—probably held up in gel. He was a bit shorter than Bob, but still taller than you by several inches. He wore a uniform identical to Bob's, except it was ever so slightly cleaner.

Rick flipped a slab of cooked meat onto a bun, as well as some other ingredients, that included what you would usually put in a burger. He put it on a plate and placed it in front of the man that yelled just earlier.

"Finally, some food," the stranger grumbled, unable to meet Rick's eyes as he took a bite into his well-cooked burger.

You looked over at Rick, who seemed to just be done with everything already. Maybe he was new here? You were curious. Would it be rude to ask?

"Hey, uh... This your first day?" your curiosity hit the best of you, as you spoke with a nervous smile.

Rick looked over at you with the same unfazed expression.

"Yes," he muttered, he looked down at his shoes before back up at you. He was just...standing there, menacingly. (I'm so sorry-)
He was staring right into your soul, as if he knew your past, present, and your future.

Your thoughts were immediately interrupted to the sound of Bob's voice, as well as the abrupt noise of a plate clanging against the counter.

"A cheeseburger 'n some fries fer the lovely cutie~" he said with a teasing smirk, he gave you a small wink.

You couldn't help but blush intensely...two large men? Right in front of you? It was like a dream come true.

"Y' want anythin' t' drink, dollface?" Bob asked you flirtatiously as he looked deeply into your eyes.

Instantly feeling that pit in your stomach being filled with butterflies, you answered with nervous tension.

"Uh... [favorite drink], please," you murmured shyly. If you could sink any further into your stool, you'd definitely be emerged by now.

Bob nodded with a giddy grin, before he quickly went off to fetch you your beverage. Whilst Rick went to help with another customer, walking slowly and awkwardly. He just looked so tired.

You, however, were another fucking story.

Why were you so nervous? Why are you suddenly getting so flustered over Bob's simple actions as if they were something completely new? Why were you so interested in Rick? Why are you so red? Why are you so... Why are you acting this way?

All these questions circled and spiraled inside your head, what the fuck was this feeling? It was like a middle school crush, except you're not in middle school, you're a grown ass adult.

....Wait.

No...

No. That's not it, is it?

Did you like them?? Seriously???

No, no, that's not right.

You immediately pushed all those emotions and thoughts down and into your stomach as you quickly took enough bite of your burger. You nearly choked at the thought of you actually having a crush on Bob and Rick. Bob was just a friend! Well...him, that's understandable. But Rick? RICK?! THE GUY YOU JUST MET TWO DAMN SECONDS AGO?!