⋆.ೃ࿔ 𝐏𝗂𝗀 𝐏ⱺ𐓣𝗀 𝐏α𐓣𝗂𝖼┊ 002

Start from the beginning

"Uhm... Mortal? I don't think we should try and open it–"

"Gotta! Open!–" MK muttered and he tried to open the box with a crowbar, eventually he could crack open the box which caused an envelope to fly into MK's face. He quickly ripped apart the envelope to see the piece of paper.

You snatched the paper out of MK's hands and cleared your throat, "For, MK–"

"Hey that's me!" MK exclaimed eagerly.

"Dear MK, as you know I'm super busy on vacation, I've got a special delivery but I won't get to it for a while. You MUST not open it no matter what, it's bad news." You read out, "Told you, Mortal." You chuckled teasingly, "But, I know there's no way you're gonna listen to that, so I've also sent you a training blindfold, you must wear this blindfold all day. Only when you truly learn how to listen can you take it off."

You pulled out the blindfold which was, what a surprise, golden. The blindfold shimmered in the sunlight, you admired the small detail stitched onto the fabric. MK snatched the fabric from your hands and enthusiastically hopped over the crate.

"My next super power, super hearing!" He exclaimed, he quickly tied the blindfold over his eyes. "I can hear everything!"

"Mortal, that's not what he meant when he said–"

"That sounds like someone in trouble! I better go help!" MK twirled his staff around in his hand before shooting off.

"Ugh, this is going to be an annoying mission..." You grumbled, "I'm going to make sure that Mortal doesn't do anything idiotic, you make sure to watch over Sandy, okay Mo?" You scratched the blue cat's chin before shifting into your tiger form and darting off to catch up with MK.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"WHYYYY!??" Mei roared. MK slid across the concrete with you following behind him, you quickly shifted back into your human form and slid onto the rough ground.

"Mei, what's going on?" MK, who was facing the wrong direction, asked. You picked him up by the shoulders and made him face the direction Mei was in.

"MK, M/N! You have to stop this!" Mei sobbed as she pulled both of you over to watch as an unfamiliar woman dragged away their favorite arcade machine, Monkey Mech.

"MK! Where have you been!?" Pigsy barked.

"Uh-oh..." You muttered as Pigsy stomped over to MK.

"This is the final straw MK! Are you deaf or did you choose not to listen to me when I asked you to mop the floor!?" Pigsy growled as MK crawled behind you and Mei, "Stop screwing around and take that blindfold off!? I wanna look you in the eye when I'm scolding you."

"I'm trying, it won't come off!" MK whined as he tried to rip off the blindfold.

"This is... awkward..." You whispered to Mei.

"For real..." She muttered back.

"Classic MK, can't listen to basic instructions and screws around all day." Pigsy shrugged, "This is exactly why I'm getting rid of this arcade machine"

"No, not my beautiful fighting robot machine!" MK whined while Mei sobbed out protests.

You sighed and rubbed the bridge of your nose, "I cannot deal with this today..."

"I've seen it all before, games suck up the best years of your life until you're a hollow, bitter, old man." Pigsy hissed, "The arcade is outta here!"

"Uh, Pig-man, where do you want the table?" The unknown woman asked.