He roughly pulled Izhaan out and before the boy can even realise he was slapped roughly by his father. The guards gasped as they saw Azhaar behaving this harshly with Izhaan.

"HOW.DARE. YOU?" Azhaar shouted soo loudly that birds resting on trees flew away.

"Pa..paa." Izhaan stammered.

Azhaar held his arm in a tight grip leaving his pale bicep into dark red. He dragged him inside the house and threw him on the couch.

"Papa." Izhaan was to scared to speak he couldn't even imagine his father coming back home this soon.

Azhaar rolled up his sleeves and glared at his son.

"What?" He yelled.

"Sharam nahi ai Izhaan? You stole my car! Since when have you started driving? Seekhi kab tumne?"Azhaar pushed him on couch.

"I am sorry papa." Izhaan cried out.

"No you are not! Agar me na ataa tum gari park krte room me jate without even caring for anything! You are not sorry!" Azhaar yelled.

Izhaan couldn't even answer because his father was right on spot.

"Don't you dare shut up! Jawab do mujhe kab seekhe driving?" Azhaar asked cupping his face harshly.

Izhaan meekly shook his head how was he supposed to tell that he hasn't learn driving. His silence added more to the fuel.

Azhaar left his face and placed another stinging slap on his cheek.

"Mama ne trust kia tha ap Izhaan! Wo itni pareshan ha you played with her! You sneaked in my wardrobe and stole my keys! I am very sure apko driving ati nahi ha the way you stopped the car told me alot about it! Driving like this would have caused a major accident it would have killed you! It would have killed you!" Azhaar yelled loudly and Saba woke up.

"Azhaar!" She shouted as she ran downstairs.

"Ye kia karahe ap!" She immediately took Izhaan in her embrace.

"Mein kia karaha hu? Pooche ap isne inhone kia kiya." Azhaar replied.

"Kyu hua wa Izzi? Papa kyu itne gusse me hai?" Saba asked gently.

"I am sorry mama!" Izhaan choked up.

"Kia hua beta?" Saba asked caressing his red cheek.

"I stole baba's car! Hum sab drive pe gaye the." Izhaan hiccuped.

"Izhaan!" Saba gasped not believing him.

"I am sorry mama papa! Me ainda nahi krunga I am sorry." Izhaan sat on the couch and put his face in his hand.

"Saba ap uper jaye me dekhlunga isse." Azhaar said angrily.

"Nahi!" Saba denied immediately.

"Bache ne galti ki hai isko punishment de apka pura haq ha leken maar peet se kuch hasil nahi hoga. Halat dekhe iski ek aur dafa ap ispe hath nahi uthange." Saba stood firm on her decision.

Azhaar took a deep breath and nodded.

"Ap jaye Ilhaan uth gaya to rona shuru krdega." He said to Saba and she nodded.

"Bhot galat harkat ki ha apne Izhaan! I am very disappointed." Saba said and left upstairs.

Izhaan started crying more.

"Tell me how did you drive the car each and everything Izhaan." Azhaar pulled him up until he was standing in front of him.

Izhaan hiccuped a couple of times and started narrating everything he told him how he drove carefully.