Side Stories: Heartslabyul, Part Two

Repair Work and Angry Mewtwo

  It was a bright and sunny weekend at Night Ravens College and all the students were taking the day off. All, but one.

  "Why did that crow let this roof get this bad," complained Y/n as Aerodactyl, Crobat, Braviary and Corviknight all nodded their heads.

  Y/n was on the roof of Ramshackle repairing it. Y/n was actually pretty nervous about being on the roof. Greninja and Lucario did some work on their first night there, but she was still worried about the roof giving out from underneath her. She had told Grim to help her, but he went off and hid. Both her Lycanrocs are busy tracking him down. So, that leaves Y/n alone with her flying type Pokemon to help her. Mewtwo was also nearby and so was Charizard, but they were helping to shape the yard which was still being worked on.

  "At least, Sam was reliable," said Y/n as she was putting down roof tiles, "He gladly sold me all the materials I needed to repair the roof for a few gold nuggets."

  Y/n was very busy working on the roof that she didn't know that Ace and Deuce came to Ramshackle to bug her about possibly helping them with their homework. They walked past the old fence to see piles of dirt, growing trees to make a small forest, small mountains being formed, a small desert developing, an ice biome, and a large lake in the center of the grounds. Ace and Deuce were impressed as they stopped for a minute to watch all the Pokemon work. They still didn't know most of them and they wanted to bug Y/n about learning more about them.

 Ace and Deuce walked to the front door and knocked a couple of times. They expected Y/n or Grim to answer, but Lucario answered instead.

  "Oh, uh, hi, Lucario," said Deuce looking at the jackal-like Pokemon who just stared at them with an unreadable expression. To Lucario, and most of the Pokemon, whenever they saw Ace, Deuce, or Crowley, it meant trouble for their trainer.

  "Is Y/n home?" asked Deuce with a smile on his face.

  Lucario nodded and gestured to the roof. Ace and Deuce gave a nod and began to circle the dorm looking at the roof until they saw her.

 "Hey, Y/n!" yelled Ace loudly so she could hear them.

 Y/n, who was fairly close to the edge of the roof was startled to hear Ace's voice calling her and she lost her balance and fell off the roof. Ace and Deuce watch in horror as Y/n plummeted to the ground. Suddenly, Charizard appeared out of nowhere and before any of Y/n's other flying type Pokemon could get to her, caught his trainer and bringer her safely to the ground.

  "Thank you, Charizard," said Y/n petting her starter Pokemon, "That was a great save."

  "Y/n!" yelled Deuce as he and Ace as well as a bunch of her Pokemon ran up to her, "Are you okay?"

  "I am okay," reassured Y/n to the boys and to her Pokemon, "Charizard caught me before anything bad happened."

  "Thank goodness," said Ace as he would have felt awful if she got hurt because of him again.

  Ace suddenly froze up as he sensed an intimidating and angry aura behind him. He slowly turned around and goosebumps appeared all over his body and he began to sweat nervously. Mewtwo was standing behind Ace. His eyes were glowing, and he was cracking his knuckles with a big frown on his face.

 "I'll give you a ten second head start," said Mewtwo showing his teeth.

  Ace screamed and took off running. After ten seconds, Mewtwo immediately went after Ace, sending many attacks at him. Deuce was surprised to see none of the Pokemon and Y/n trying to stop Mewtwo from hurting Ace.