Rose-Red Tyrant: Part five

All was peaceful in the dorm until Y/n started to stir in her sleep. She was caught in another strange dream. She was back in the garden, Roserade was there too. Roserade looked up at her trainer as Y/n turned her attention towards the cards and the girl. The roses were still dripping with red paint.

   "This dream again?" thought Y/n as she saw the Queen of Hearts approach the girl and the cards with an angry expression.

    "For painting my roses red!" yelled the queen in anger, "Someone will lose his head!"

    "Ace wasn't kidding about the whole losing one's head thing," muttered Y/n as she stared at the scene in disbelief. The cards and the girl all bow down and begin to panic.

    "Y-Your Majesty," pleaded the Three of Clubs still holding a red paintbrush, "If anyone is to blame its him!"

    "Have mercy, your grace," said the Two of Clubs trying to defend himself, "It was the Ace!"

    The Queen of Hearts turned her attention to the cards, "So, it was you!"

     The Ace panicked saying how it wasn't him, but the queen was livid in rage.

    "Then he will pay!" yelled the queen as more guards appeared, "Off with all their heads!"

   Y/n and Roserade gasped in horror as the cards and citizens of the kingdom all cheered as the three cards were dragged off. The blonde girl watched scared and confused.

     "Why didn't anyone stop her?" asked Y/n as she looked at Roserade. 

   Suddenly, Y/n woke up in a cold sweat back in her room. Grim was beside her sleeping with a smile on his face. Y/n heard a knock at the door and Deuce walked in.

   "Y/n, wake up," said Deuce to the still sleepy Y/n who was rubbing her eyes, "The Unbirthday Party is today, and you will know what would happen if we were late."

   "Okay, Deuce," said Y/n shaking Grim awake and getting out of the bed, "Can you leave the room so I can change into my uniform?"

    "O-okay," said Deuce blushing as he realized she was in her pajamas.

    Y/n watched as Deuce swiftly left the room, and she was left alone. She kept thinking of that dream. Was the Queen of Hearts really as great as they say?

    "Morning already?" asked a sleepy Grim as he sits up and yawns.

   "Morning, Grim," said Y/n looking at the sleepy monster, "Why don't you head to the lobby while i change into my uniform."

   "Okay," said Grim as he sleepily heads out of the room. 

   Y/n changed into her uniform and deciding to sometime buy more casual clothes. She headed down to the lobby where her Pokémon greeted her and Ace and Deuce waved.

   "How did you two sleep?" asked Y/n as she smiled as Aipom climbed onto Ace's head.

    "We slept fine, Y/n," said Deuce as Ace tried to remove Aipom, "We are a little nervous for the Unbirthday Party."

     "It's okay to be nervous," said Y/n only to be interrupted by a knock at the front door, "Who could that be?"

   "Sounds like a visitor," said Deuce as they made their way to the front door. Y/n opened it to find Cater smiling happily at them.

   "Good morning," said Cater putting his arm on Y/n's shoulder, "How was the sleepover? Did you play any games?"

   "Morning, Cater," sighed Ace, "Y/n just told us stories about her world."