Rose-Red Tyrant: Part two

"Hey Y/n!" yelled Ace in annoyance as Aipom clung tightly to him, "How long is this monkey going to cling on to me!"

  "It's Aipom," corrected Y/n looking at Ace as the group made their way down Main Street, "Aipom is one of my baby Pokémon and he can get quite clingy to someone he likes. So, suspect it will be a while."

  "Aw man," sighed Ace as Aipom gave out a giggle.

  "Move it, get out of the way!" yelled Grim causing a lot of people to look in their direction, "Night Raven College student coming through!"

  "Grim, don't yell," said Y/n staring at Grim, "It is quite rude."

  But Grim didn't pay heed to what the trainer said. He continued to flaunt his collar and magestone to everyone that the came across.

  "Did my collar catch your eye," said Grim with a smug expression on his face as he turned to Ace, "It is way better than the one you're stuck with. You know like the one you're stuck with that prevents you from using magic. Hey, you know the school can use another janito-!"

  Y/n grabs Grim and covers his mouth to get him to stop being so rude. Aipom laughed at Grim's startled face and Ace looked ready to explode on the cat monster.

  "I think he has suffered enough, Grim," said Y/n glaring at Grim, "Don't rub it in his face. Remember not to long ago you had a collar yourself."

   "Trust me, Grim," said Ace grinding his teeth together, "When I get my magic back your hide will be on the chopping block."

  "Didn't the Headmage just say no more incidents," siad Deuce shaking his head.

  "Deuce, haven't you learned by now these two never listen," said Y/n placing Grim on the ground as he glared at Ace and Aipom.

  "Regardless of that," said Deuce, "Ace, you are not going to be able to use magic until the Housewarden removes that collar."

  "That means you have to apologize," said Y/n smiling at Ace, "The sooner the better."

   "I hate this!" yelled Ace throwing his hands into the air, "So much!"

  "Well to bad," said the trainer, "You are going to apologize before class starts."

  "Fine," said Ace as the group dragged him to the Mirror Chamber.

  When they arrived at the Mirror Chamber Y/n marveled at the intricate design on each of the individual mirrors. They each had a name above them, and Y/n figured that was the name of each dorm. She also small paw prints coming from the one Ace and Deuce were heading to. They seem to head towards the mirror labeled Savanahclaw. She just shrugged and dismissed the paw prints and join the group in front of a mirror labeled Heartslabyul.

   The mirror had playing cards decorating it and a book at the bottom. Ace sighed as he stepped through the mirror with the others following. Y/n's eyes took a minute to get used to the bright light but when they did, she marveled at the sight before her. There was a castle in front of them with the doors shaped like hearts and the windows shaped like diamonds. As far as the eye could see there were rose bushes trimmed to look like hearts all over the outside. There was also a hedge maze in the distance.

   Y/n thought the sight was absolutely beautiful. Before she could step another foot forward, she heard something approaching fast behind her. She turned around to see Rotom speed towards the group.

  "Rotom, I thought you were going to stay at Ramshackle?" asked Y/n with a puzzled expression on her face.

  "I did consider it, but I thought this would be an opportune moment to explore a new world," said Rotom taking pictures of the scenery around it.