Prologue: Part three

After a few minutes of silence with Y/n thanking her Pokémon and calling them back into their Pokeballs. The Headmage spoke up, "Well, that was quite the unexpected fracas. I hereby declare that orientation has concluded," he said.

     "I bet this will be an interesting story for everyone here to tell their families," thought Y/n looking at her feet with a frown.

      "Housewardens, please escort your students back to the dorms," said Crowley before he froze looking around, "Hm? Come to think of it, I don't see Housewarden Draconia of House Diasomnia anywhere."

   "And that surprises you?" asked lion boy, "Dude's a total recluse."

   "Wait a sec," said the red-eyed boy, "Did anyone even invite him?"

    If you're that worried about him missing out, maybe you should have told him yourself," said the pretty boy.

   "Maybe, but I don't know him too well either," said the red-eyed boy folding his arms with a sad look on his face.

   Suddenly, there were whispers all over the room. Y/n could pick out, "Draconia? Like Malleus Draconia? That Draconia" and "So it is true? He really does go to school here?"

   "Sounds to me like this Draconia is famous, and important, and nobody remembered to invite him?" muttered Y/n to herself, "That is just sad."

   Nobody seemed to hear her except a rather short boy with pink in his hair. The boy smiled at what she said before he stepped out of the shadows.

  "Ah, just as I'd expected," said the boy with a disappointed look on his face, "I figured I'd come down and see for myself whether Malleus had made an appearance. But once again, he was evidently not informed that his presence was required at an official ceremony."

   "You have my sincerest apologies," said the glasses boy, "I assure you; this oversight was on no way intended as a snub."

  "I mean, you must admit, he's not exactly the easiest person to strike up a conversation with," said the red head.

  "Still, it is rude not to tell someone of an event that they have to attend," mumbled Y/n starting to think that there is something very wrong with this school.

   "No matter. All who were assigned to House Diasomnia, follow me," said the pink-haired boy leading a bunch of people out of the room, "I just hope he doesn't sulk about this."

   The boy took one last glance at Y/n before exiting the room, with everyone follow suit. The housewardens of each of the houses took one last glance at Y/n before they too vanished out of sight. After a few minutes, the room was completely empty. Save for Crowley and Y/n.

   "Well, Y/n," said Crowley turning to the trainer, "This is a most unfortunate turn of events. I'm afraid that you will not be allowed to attend Night Raven Collage because you have no magical ability."

   "That's alright with me," said Y/n shrugging, "There are people who will be worried about me. Also, I have a lot of responsibilities at home."

   "I am glad that you are taking this so well," said Crowley smiling, "The mirror will take you home. Step into a gate and picture your home."

   Y/n stepped into the gate, and pictured Mt. Moon. The forest, and the clear night sky. Waterfalls cascading down cliffs. The ancient ruins with the Dark Mirror carved into the door.

   "I Dark Mirror," said Crowley, "Return this soul to where it belongs!"

   After several minutes the mirror said nothing.