"Where are we going?" 

"How long is it going to take?"

"Do they have a bar?" 

"It's a surprise Stolas, and it shouldn't take long, and do you honestly think I would take you somewhere that doesn't have a bar?" I answered him. He nodded with a hum and grin, acknowledging it and looked out of the windshield. 

Not long before we were going to arrive to the restaurant, did I notice Stolas looking at me for a while. 

"What are you looking at bird brain?" I asked him and made a quick glance at him from the corner of my eyes. 

"Your eyes." He answered in the most dreamily voice I have ever heard. 

"Oh yeah? What about them?" I asked. 

"Nothing. I just love looking at them." He answered. "Especially when they're looking back into mine." He finished, of course when we were at a red light. I slowly lead my sight to Stolas's eyes, and I swear his face lit up and his smile grew slightly bigger. 

"Thank you." I said a little bashful. 

"Y'know, I love the way your eyes light up when you smile. Your eyes are so mesmerizing when you laugh." He continued saying. I felt myself continuing to get lost in his eyes, forgetting that I was even in the van. "Darling?" He asked. 

"Uh huh?" I asked. 

"The light is green."

"Oh shit." I cursed and started actually paying attention to the street lights. 

 "Did you know that your eyes sparkle when you're excited or really happy? And when you're determined, your eyes are so intense and beautiful." He continued on. 

"Are you done? Continue any more and I might wreck my van." I asked and focused the best I could on the road, and not looking at Stolas too much.

"Yes, of course dear." He said and looked back at the road. 

"Thanks..." I mumbled as I was about to park the van in a parking spot. 

"You're very welcome my love." Stolas said as he unbuckled his seatbelt and reached for the door handle. 

"Uhm excuse me?" I said as I locked all the doors. 

"Right sorry, go ahead." Stolas apologized and backed his hand from the handle quickly. I nodded at him with a smug look. 

"Thank you." I said and climbed out of my van to rush over to his side, and open the door wide for him. 

"Than you, Blitzy. Such a gentleman tonight." He giggled when I closed the door. 

"Yeah well don't get too used to it alright." I reminded him and grabbed his hand to lead him to the front. 

"I wouldn't dream of it." He said and actually let me open the door for him to the restaurant. Finally. 

The place was dimly lit but in a nice comforting way. It had a dark yellow lighting and the entire place seemed kind of cozy to be, wooden tables and chairs, the whole deal. 

"This is a nice place." Stolas mentioned and looked around at the restaurant. We got a few surprised, disgusted, weird, and some casual looks our way. I rolled my eyes and ignored most of them, hoping Stolas didn't notice any of them. This night was for both of us to enjoy. 

Once we were seated at a table, and given menu's, I immediately scanned for the drinks. Not making the same mistake of not acknowledging drinking. 

"So, what are you in the mood for?" I asked and peered over at Stolas from behind my own menu.