"Hmm, sounds like a good idea. We could buy ingredients for cooking and then drive to you," Hyunjin said thoughtfully and looked at Chan.

"I'd love to. But only if we also buy alcohol. I don't think I can stand that otherwise," said Chan and shook his head with a grin.

~~~

When they finally arrived at Chan, it quickly became clear that Jisung and Hyunjin weren't really helpful for cooking. And so they sat more or less helpful next to them, while Chan and Felix worked hand in hand and prepared the food.

Hyunjin and Jisung made sure that everyone was well provided with alcohol, with which they finally "knew very well" according to themselves and distracted Chan and Felix from cooking.

Chan could just prevent Hyunjin from tipping the pan off the stove and Jisung knocked over his newly filled glass.

Felix took the knives out of their reach and Chan finally chased them out of the kitchen to set the table. Which fortunately didn't require any further skill.

Shortly afterwards, they sat together at the table and ate the food that tasted excellent according to Jisung.

Smiling, he grabbed Chan's hand and pressed a kiss on the back of it. "Maybe you can teach me a bit of cooking," he said quietly to Chan, but of course the other two had also heard him.

"Ugh Chan, I would be careful about that... afterwards he'll poisons himself or you by mistake," Hyunjin said, grinning mischievously.

"I should poison you right away," Jisung said and kicked Hyunjin's leg under the table.

"Ouch, you mean ass," he sobbed dramatically and looked at Felix looking for help.

"You did that to yourself, babe!" Felix said with a grin and turned back to his food.

After dinner, they cuddled together on Chan's big, cozy sofa and actually watched another movie and became more and more drunk because Hyunjin kept filling their glasses.

Jisung lay half on Chan and giggled about something Hyunjin had said when Chan noticed that he had received several messages from Changbin.

He gently pushed Jisung down from himself and kissed him. "I'll be right back, baby."

Almost instantly, Jisung snuggled up to Hyunjin, about which Chan could only shake his head. Nevertheless, he reached for his phone and left the living room.

He went into the kitchen and leaned against the kitchenette while reading the news.

"Do you want to ignore me now? Or are you too busy with your bedbunny to answer?"

Chan took a deep breath so as not to throw his phone against the wall and read the next message.

"You already know that we will have to work together again from the day after tomorrow? How is that supposed to work if you ignore me?!"

After he had taken a deep breath again, he put his phone on the sideboard and left the kitchen. He had the feeling that if he answered now, nothing good would come around, so he let it stay.

When he arrived in the living room, he drank his glass with a sip, took Jisung's and also drank it.

Hyunjin and Jisung were too busy cuddling and giggling about something to notice that, but Felix looked at him worried.

Chan only shook his head when he saw his cousin's questioning look and dropped on the sofa next to him.

He was incredibly angry and frustrated and didn't understand in the slightest what was going on with Changbin. Why he behaved like an ass.