At that the high-ranking sirens begin to fire at the Red Axis ships causing the girls to have to dodge or some were severely damaged, the fleet temporarily falls into chaos and disarray, many of the mass production ships that the empire brought for combat were destroyed instantly.

Yamashiro: [There are many very powerful siren, we will not resist for long!]

On the other hand, in the air the Peruvian planes camouflaged with paint from the imperial planes send information to the Peruvian fleet.

Me: (imitating onee-san) Ara, ara, looks like our imperial girls need some help.

Admiral: Brat, this is not the time for that.

Me: I know, I just wanted to say that phrase, our plan does not change, I will not risk the integrity of our fleet and we will fight safely, escort be attentive to our surroundings, Admiral will follow instructions from our infiltrated planes and aim at long distances. Cuzco make the help as subtle as possible.

The girls nodded at their commander's command.

The planes camouflaged as imperial planes discreetly attack the Orochi escort ships to lighten the work of the imperial ships. Additionally, Admiral, using her 35 cm cannons, began to fire against the enemy ships using the guidance of the allied planes, the shot It was at a range of 19 km, but that distance was useless when the curvature of the planet prevented you from seeing your target, but when using aerial reconnaissance this obstacle no longer matters much, to be able to measure the distance only a single shot is taken to then make corrections as indicated by the reconnaissance aircraft.

After the first salvo that lands somewhat far from its objective, then the plane makes correction indications and the turrets of the battleship Almirante rotate in the direction of the coordinates and then open fire once again, but this time it was all the salvos, the shells hit on their mark destroying the enemy heavy cruiser, then repeated several times to destroy the enemy using long range artillery and the planes for bombing and torpedoing, the cruiser Bolognesi, the destroyer Villar and the Maids spies of the Royal Navy alone They remained as an escort since their cannons or torpedoes do not have the ability to aim at the target from this distance.

On the other hand, the fifth division also abuses its own luck, but they do this abuse in an intelligent way, which is why they have not attracted the attention of the enemy so far.

Shokaku: This is a problem, we can't even get close to Orochi easily.

Zuikaku: We must do it sister, if the path is blocked... we just have to force an exit!

Zuikaku fires several scrolls at a Tester class siren, but then Zuikaku's attacks were intercepted by blue flames, it was Kaga who blocked Zuikaku's attack, the girls of the fifth division are very surprised by what they see.

Zuikaku: Kaga-sempai.

Kaga: They will not harm Orochi.

Meanwhile Orochi continues to hold Akagi hostage so that Kaga obeys, at which point Akagi opens her eyes as if she is trying to wake up from this hypnosis.

Akagi: What am I doing?

Orochi: Don't worry, Akagi... your wish has already come true, eternal love is here with me.

Akagi: (Confused) My love... Amagi-nesama, I... the Sakura empire...

At that Akagi begins to remember the past where in her youth she always fought with Kaga for anything, they always when they saw each other, they always fought and Amagi always ended up ending their fights in a very orthodox way and they always did that they became friends by force.

Ending the flashback we must return to Kaga and the fifth division who are going to fight each other.

Kaga: They will not harm Orochi. (Summons her rig)

Zuikaku: (Gets on guard) Kaga-sempai!

Both girls attack each other with their abilities, but both abilities cancel each other out.

Zuikaku: Why do you work with mermaids!? This is bad!

Kaga: My only wish is to make Akagi's wishes come true!

Kaga attacks after saying these words, Zuikaku being prepared to attack, she cannot defend herself from Kaga's attack so Shokaku repels Kaga's attack.

Shokaku: Gosh! Where did that cool Kaga I once met go?!

Shokaku then makes a counterattack, but Kaga simply intercepts Shokaku's attack with several scrolls.

Meanwhile Tester fires on the trio of empire destroyers.

Yukikaze: (dodging the attack) To the beast!

Shigure: Here it comes!

Yuudachi was the only one who could not completely avoid Tester's attack and she is sent flying.

Yukikaze: Yuudachi! Are you OK!?

Shigure goes to confirm Yuudachi's status because she does not answer or move, on the other hand Yukikaze stays to hold the high-ranking siren so that Shigure can confirm Yuudachi's status.

Shigure: Hey Yuudachi, are you okay?

Yuudachi: (Weak voice) I'm fine, I can still take more punishment.

That was just a lie since Yuudachi is very dazed and she won't be able to get up for a while, luckily she isn't hurt and that was the only good news.

BAN! BAN!

At that moment several projectiles land on the enemy ships, at that moment the Iron Blood ships appear to help the empire's destroyers.

Eugen: Hey! Don't dawdle in front of the enemy!

Z23: Please resist.

Z1: Concentrate or it will be your end.

Just then Yuudachi recovers from her daze and she gets up.

Yuudachi: Counterattack time!

Tester: I'm glad to see more surprise guests.

In that, Tester's clones increase more and that worries Hipper a lot.

Hipper: What will we do? Even with our combined strength with the empire, we are still at a numerical disadvantage.

Eugen: What's wrong sister? Did you lose your optimism along with your boob fillers?

Hipper: (Furious) Get serious or I'm going to hit you! This is not a place to crack your ridiculous jokes!

Eugen: Fufufufu, you're right, we can still continue playing using a surprise card.

Hipper: Which card?

RROOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!

At that moment, sounds of planes flying towards the siren fleet are heard, they are American, British and Peruvian planes. The planes begin to bombard the enemy fleet to make way for the Azur Lane fleet.

Tester: So they are here.

Z23: (Happy) Are they allied reinforcements?

Eugen: I don't know what to say about it, but the enemy of my enemy is my ally.

In the distance the Azur Lane advance fleet approaches.

TO BE CONTINUE.............................