A simple gesture, and Camila was smiling like crazy. Since Lauren entered her life, some things became a habit. A new routine was added to her day, and she loved it. Every morning, be it school day or weekends, she would be getting breakfast with the raven. It was either Lauren would pick her up with breakfast ready for her, or Lauren would drop by in the morning to cook breakfast and eat with her.

Since Lauren, she became a lazy driver. In fact, she felt like her car would start becoming rusty since she barely used it. She was already happy riding shotgun and being Lauren's passenger princess. Even if they were to take her car, Lauren would still drive instead of her.

"She's quite attentive, si?" Ally smiles, handing Camila the paper bag. The brunette could only smile and nod as she looked at the goodies inside.

"Ally." Camila sighs.

"Yes?"

"How do I make her fall for me?" Camila bit her lip.

It's funny how one incident can lead to another. The same way how a stranger can turn into a prospect lover. It was a one-time incident, just a drunk Camila seeking for revenge and a heavensent industrious Lauren chasing her dreams.

It was funny how three weeks ago she was cursing everything and wanted to just runaway, but now? Here she is, fidgeting in her place as she anxiously looked at the road leading to the University.

"Cousin, relax. You look really beautiful."

"Maybe in your eyes, but what about in Lauren's?" Camila bit her lip.

"I'm pretty sure you'd look even more beautiful in her eyes." Ally assured her.

"You're not Lauren, so how would you know?" Camila sighs.

"I'm trying to be gentle and positive here, but you're testing my kindness cousin." Ally warned before she parked the car by the entrance, making Camila gulp as she looked at everyone there.

Some seemed to be mingling with their friends, while the others were probably waiting for their dates.

"Do you want me to get out with you?" Ally asks.

Camila quickly shook her head. There was no way she would be walking out there with Ally as if she was some child with a parent to watch over her. She knew her cousin meant well, but she'd rather not.

"I'll be fine." Camila smiled nervously, partly telling it to Ally but majority to herself.

The moment she got out the car, various faces were in awe. There were looks of admiration, and of course there were also looks of envy. But Camila didn't mind, all she was looking for was a familiar face in the crowd that would probably smile the moment their eyes meet.

"Look at you!" A woman whom Camila knew in one of her subjects as Morgan, spoke up.

"Hey, Morgan." The brunette smiled.

"I heard you and Mendes broke up?" Morgan asks, while the brunette nodded.

"Yeah. Approximately 5 months ago." Camila answered, eyes scanning her surroundings.

"Sucks to be him. You deserve better." Morgan said.

"It's all good." Camila shrugged, before she started going through her purse.

"I was also hearing a few rumors that you're currently going out with someone?" Morgan spoke up once more.

Camila didn't respond, rather she was busy looking for her phone in hopes of looking for a message from a familiar number.

"Mila?"

"Oh, sorry. But yeah, rumors huh?" Camila responded absentmindedly.

"So, you're not going out with anyone right now?" Morgan asks.