Chapter 16

The next few hours before lunch were spent with us going on different rides. Well, it was more of Niki and Sunoo dragging everyone to each ride and Sunghoon, Jay, and me running away from them. It was my first time in Wonderland, and my goodness, I hadn't seen any rides of these sort. I politely sat out most of them, which had a higher chance of giving me a migraine. But everyone did kind of agree to go for the giant roller coaster together. Everyone except me. Because I ran for my life. That bloody rollercoaster was like a 10 floor building. But obviously, the run that I made was futile because was Niki was there in a few long strides and grabbed me by the waist and practically lifted me up and put me directly down on the roller coaster seat. i practically begged him to stop.

"You haven't gone to any ride with me yet!" he yelled with joy and jumped in beside me.

I cried out for someone to help me. But everyone was too busy laughing at my state to care. I was going to get back at them for this. Even the operator couldn't hold his laugh in.

The countdown began, and I started sweating. Anyone would feel that I was getting electrocuted by the way I was shaking. Niki looped his arms around me, holding tight to the armrest. I leaned into him in fear and prayed to god to keep my family happy if something had happened to me. The ride jerked and slowly marched to the top. I shut my eyes tightly, not wanting to see the enormous height under.

"Leah, open your eyes and see." Niki said.

I shook my head.

"Don't look down. But look at the view." He prodded again.

I slowly opened my eyes to see the vast area of the park and the outskirt forest ahead. If only the view stayed the way it was, but no. I top approached, and after 2 seconds of deathly pause, came the drop. Everyone screamed together. There was a chance of even placing the voice of anyone. Wind rushed past my hair, and I couldn't even open my eyes because of it. I pressed more into Niki as we both screamed at the top of our lungs. I could swear I saw flashes of my life and the grim reaper floating along with the ride. In a few twists and turns that left like 9 lives altogether, the ride slowly came to the stop. My intestines fell back into their place, and my stomach felt really empty. I would've thrown up everything in my body if I had eaten before this. I realized I was practically smushed into Niki's chest, and I withdrew. He got up first and helped me out. I saw most of the boys still collapsed onto their seats, taking deep breaths.

"See, that wasn't so bad." Niki grinned.

And I saw red. I took my bag off and hit Niki as hard as I could on his back, which was, well, pretty hard.

"Oww," he cried out and ran to Heeseung, complaining to him about me.

I walked stomped off the platform with others spilling behind me. the first to catch up to me was jungwon.

"It was fun, right?" he showed me his pearly white teeth while grinning.

I glared at him, and he closed his mouth. Sunghoon was leaning on Jake when they both came out.

"I'm never going to a roller coaster again." he yelled. Same Sunghoon Same.

They all came down, some with wobbly legs. Niki started fake crying again as soon as he saw me. I ignored him. It was 2 30 PM.

"Guys!" I called out.

Everyone stopped their conversation in between and turned their attention to me.

"If there are no other rides you want to go to, how about we have some food before roaming around in the market?" I asked them, and a chorus of fines and okays resonated in the group.

"Great. You can either have street food from the food stalls or go to the restaurant in the park." I told them.

"What do you suggest?" Sunghoon asked.