🌻✨️THE THERAPY SESSION!!🌻✨️

*Time skips*
LUNCH BREAK!!

Y/N was sitting alone as she had only one friend who didn't even came today!!
*Meanwhile.. JEREMIAH heckled her thoughts...*

JEREMIAH: Hi!!
Y/N: *His audacity... he just sat down without even asking me... seriously ?? wtf!!*in mind... Hi?
JEREMIAH:Why are you so serious?? or should I say depressed?...
Y/N:Well... excuse me sir... its like...you literally just sat on the chair in front of me without even...*Gulping down the food in her mouth*... even asking me... Why are you so uncivil?Huh??...
JEREMIAH: Well...Ig... You don't have to ask to sit with your friends!!

Y/N: Well...You aren't my...(Well he technically is my friend... but... okay leave it!!)*in mind*
JEREMIAH: I am not your what??..
Y/N:Well nothing...
*Time skips*
COLLEGE ENDS...
JEREMIAH started following Y/N till the parking lot which creeped her out... and she asked..
Y/N:Wtf is your problem... why are you following me ??
JEREMIAH: Well nothing...
Y/N: Stop following me then... you're just creeping me out and doing nothing...(This is the exact reason why I don't make friends)*in mind*
JEREMIAH: Look I'm sorry if I did so...apart from that...where are you going?
Y/N:Actually nowhere...
JEREMIAH:To the cafe??
Y/N:Naah... Just somewhere personal!!
JEREMIAH: Stop messing with me and tell me where are you going!!*in a serious and deep voice*

Y/N:*His voice just gave me chills and I replied hastily*...To my Therapist!!
JEREMIAH:Oh!!...*in dismay*
Y/N:Well what will you do there so its better that I go and you can leave from here!!*Trying hard to make him away from me*
JEREMIAH: Yeahh but I can go with you cause Sam didn't came today and I'm free as well... also DIANE isn't here today as well... so I can be your companion...
Y/N: No...well I go there alone...
JEREMIAH:Why do you think DIANE and Sam didn't come to college today??*Changing the topic*
*We waited for the Cab*
Y/N:*and I replied to it as well... How fastly I get distracted oh god...*...Didn't they exchanged their numbers yesterday??...Isn't that too obvious what they might be doing ???
JEREMIAH:Yeahh!! Right... They might be on that sweet...cozy...Date!!

Y/N:Well...Yeah!!
*And the cab arrived... we entered...*
and after a while he bombarded me with questions!!
JEREMIAH:Okay so... How far is it ??... Why do you go to a therepist??...Are you okay??...Are you a mental patient??...Do you have any disease??...

... and I just replied with a nonchalant "Hmmm.."...
...and we arrived...

at the therapist...
THERAPIST: Hii Y/N a new friend??
Y/N: well ig so..
THERAPIST: Okay!! I'm afraid y'll have to wait for few minutes I'm having my session rn!!
Y/N: Okay Doc I can wait!!
We sat for a few minutes JEREMIAH was busy searching something on his phone!!..
Out of curiosity... I asked him what he was doing.. and I got to know that he was stalking Sam and DIANE...

Yes they both went on a date without even telling me or him... As we both were as clueless as possible!!...Such Bi*ches...
After that I went into the room...
Y/N: Hi doc!!
THERAPIST: Hii!! Y/N How's it going ?? all good lately??
Y/N: Yes.. Doc well I got some issues with my anxiety again!! My heart rate goes up when I talk to someone new!!
THERAPIST: Maybe it's because you are having socialising issues!!
Y/N:I'm afraid so...Okay!! but its like just infront of someone new!! I can speak on stage, in class, everywhere but with someone new... That's where I feel too anxious!!
THERAPIST: Don't worry we'll sort that matter out !! I see you are making new friends!!... So do you feel anxious in front of them??
Y/N: Yeah sometimes...

... TO BE CONTINUED ...