✨️🌻UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTERS 🌻✨️

YN was going to her college after a long summer break!! She knew she would meet a lot of new people there and she was excited. But what she was more excited about was meeting her best friend she was longing to meet her !!

Alarm rings*

Welcome to reality!! Huh, she doesn't have a best friend.. a single child with no best friend... it sucks... it does being alone.

The alarm continues to ring...
Aishhh stoppp I want to sleep a few more minutes.. uh.. what time is it btw ?? Whatttt it's .. already 9:00 I'm late f*ck!! Umm get up what do I do now I have to look presentable it's the first day !! Okayy... umm... wait... darn it... I..I.. don't have time!! Okay don't panic Nehu, u can get ready!! First, let's pack the bag...

Meanwhile...
Jeremiah morning child !! Get up fast or you're gonna get late.. yes Mom I'm already ready!!
...
*Yn running out of the house*
Catches the bus just on time which she just missed!! If she was late even a second !!

Time skip in class*
YN: Heyy can I sit with you ??
Yn asked a girl whom she didn't know maybe she was a new admission!!
GIRL: Hii!! Yeah sure why not!!
YN: Thank you!!
Students start entering...
YN: New admission??
GIRL: Yes!! What about you ??
YN: No It's been 2 years here!!..
GIRL: Nice!!... Your name btw??

YN: YN!! Your's??
GIRL: Diane!!
*Jeremiah enters in the class*
All the girls screaming and chattering like some crazy fangirls over him!!
DIANE: Is this guy famous??
YN:Who him?? Yes, his name is Jeremiah... The most popular guy in the college...(or should I say pervert)*whispering*...
DIANE: What??
YN: Yeah and every single girl in the college has a crush on him and has at least proposed to him once !!
DIANE: Oh yeah he's handsome though!! Have you also p...p...proposed him??
YN: Me ?? Naah!! I don't like him!! Besides that do you think he would accept my proposal as he didn't for all the other beautiful girls out there??
DIANE:Yeahh well you're right

Time skips*
DIANE: Heyy Yn!! Are you free by any chance after college?
YN: Umm... I go to a therapist after college ends!!
DIANE: Oh well!! I can wait for you!!
YN: Okay!! Meet me after college in the parking lot.......
JEREMIAH: Heyyy Sam!! What's up bro all okay.?
SAM:Yupp I'm good...
JEREMIAH:You don't seem to be well!!
SAM:Just some family issues!!
JEREMIAH: Bro.. it's okay... Well, I exactly don't know what happened but it's gonna be alright!!
SAM:Thank you !! Bro
JEREMIAH: Accha leave all that!! See there is she a new admission??
SAM:Who ?? There with the nerd??
JEREMIAH: Hey... watch your language, Sam!!
SAM:Wha... What did I say?? She is a nerd everyone calls her!! BTW that girl with her is kinda cute though!!
JEREMIAH: See you are blushing... ohoo c'mon.. I guess someone got a new crush!!
SAM:Stop it!! It's pathetic!!
JEREMIAH: Sam got a crush!!*teasing*
SAM: Rohan stop!!.. *with an annoyed face*...

...giggling continues...

... TO BE CONTINUED ...