A little roadtrip | 17

A/N: didn't really back read this so bare with me💀💀
______________________________________________________

"Would you rather have teleportation or invisibility?" She questioned as I stuffed my face with the chocolate I found in her car.

"Invisibility, no questions asked" I replied easily as she drove us away from the school

"What?!?, but teleportation is literally better, like you can just go to france for lunch then Italy for dinner, on top of that you can never be late for anything" she tried to convince me, we decided to play a game of would you rather since apperantly the place where Jessy's taking me is quite far

"Yeaaaa, but imagine, you can just disappear in awkward situations" I said but deep down I wanted to choose teleportation after hearing her reasonings

"Making yourself disappear won't erase your problems, you would simply be ignoring them" she deadpanned, how she knew about my habit of ignoring problems?, I have no idea.

"Ok, next question" I queried, wanting to ask her something very very important, "would you rather eat an entire jar of ghost peppers or kiss me again"

"Peppers, no questions asked" she said almost immediately

I gave her a little pout and said, "seriously?, am I that bad at kissing?"

"You're a wonderful kisser, Curiosity" she reassured me, "and your also my student so that can never happen again"

Im gonna fix that later, i thought as I ignored her response, when she noticed that I remained quiet, she snickered a little, "Is there something funny Miss Jackson?"

"Your doing it again" she humoured me, raising my eyebrow at her as a sign of confusion, she explained, "your ignoring the fact that I'm your teacher"

"I'm not ignoring it, I just simply don't care" that was a lie, if I get expelled I would most definitely care.

We fell into a comfortable silence as we drove past the Northdale sign, now that we were out of town, it lifted my worries about getting caught together. I couldn't help but yawn as I felt the exhaustion start to settle in, and she noticed.

"We have a long car ride ahead of us, you should get some rest" she told me, and being so exhausted I just nodded at her agreeing and fell into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up to Jessy slowly brushing my hair out of my face, "good your up, we're almost there"

I quickly went back to my seat noticing that I was on top of her, clinging like a koala. "I'm sorry" I said embarrassed

She simply laughed at my flustered face and replied, "it's ok I didn't mind, you kept clinging to me while I was driving and I couldn't move the gear so I lifted you onto my lap instead"

That's hot lol, I thought. "Where are we?" I asked, even tho it was pretty obvious that we were outside of a 7/11.

"We're in New Maine, the place I'm taking you is a few minute drive from here, I just stopped by a 7/11 so that we can get food" with that my stomach grumbled making me blush more.

"New Maine?, that's like a 2 hour drive from town" I said instead, distracting her from my stomachs earlier affair. Checking my watch I saw that it was 11:30 am, just in time for lunch.

"It's safer this way, so that we don't get caught" she said even tho we aren't doing anything that can get us caught. I simply nodded, trusting her and she got out of the car going around it to open the door for me.

"Such a gentlewoman" I comment, stepping out of the car, she smirked before we head inside.

The 711 wasn't exactly new to me, and yet I looked around the store grabbing everything that looked good because of hunger. In the end, Jessy brought me a cart to put all my snacks In, she just grabbed what she wanted and we head to the cashier.