my dream girl | 12

A/N: I was feeling a little horny🤭
SMUT WARNING ❗❗❗
______________________________________________________

"one thing you should know curiosity", she said locking the door so that it was only me and her in the room, "you could scream as loud as you can and no one would ever hear you" she started going towards me, eyeing me like prey in a lion's den

I squirmed in my seat, bending down she held my legs closed to stop this movement, I unconsciously let out a small whimper as she lifted my chin so that I was looking at her, directly into her deep green eyes, it swirled with a mixture of lust and desire, as we stared deep, her also observing everything about me.

"Get up" she said hard with a bit of dominance, with shaky legs I did as she said, "you've been a naughty girl lately Curiosity" she caressed my cheeks "did you think you were gonna get away with it?" Referring to the slight disagreement in class earlier.

"It's true" feeling a little brave I spoke up, even tho there's a knot forming from within

"Oh?" Mockingly she began to play with my hair, feeling spontaneous I kissed her and she immediately grabbed me pushing me against the desk, her leg putting pressure on the one place that I need her right now, she began to trail her fingers up to my skirt, riding it up exposing my inner thighs, just as she was about to reach it she pulled away

"Wha-" I asked confused, my breath rigid, she then cut me off

"Strip" she demanded, taking off her black blazer. Unbuttoning the cuffs of her blouse as she stared at me following her orders. Slowly I took off my school blazer, then unbuttoned my blouse, finally I let my skirt fall to the ground. Her eyes became almost black as she saw me in nothing but my underwear. "Did you really think you would go unpunished after humiliating me infront of the whole class?"

"Well English is an easy subject to teach" I don't know why but talking back to her made me turn on more

"ты в последнее время была плохой девочкой, любимая" (you've been a bad girl lately, Love), her talking to me in Russian just made me want to come right here and now. Thank god I took Russian lessons when I was younger. Then she smiled a devilish smirk as she thought of an idea, "I think it's time I teach you a different subject, yea?" She went towards her desk and threw everything on the floor leaving it empty. "Lay down" she ordered so I went towards her and did what she said again, I shivered as my ass made contact to the cold wood, "it's time I teach you science, biology to be infact", she painfully slowly took off my panties and bra leaving me bare and wet. "so wet for me already" she smiled seeing my mess, eyeing me with lust, I couldn't think straight just wanting to release. "This is the clitoris" I moaned when she rubbed my clit, squirming as her fingers are cold,  she played with my nipples with her other hand, "labia majora......labia minora" she explore my pussy stating everything she touched, I was a moaning mess under her, feeling like I'm on cloud nine as this is my first time feeling like this. "Vaginal Orifice", she touched my opening and I couldn't help but push my self onto her, and then...

I jumped up.....from bed, waking up to a dream that might never be my reality. Quickly I went and grabbed my phone, dialing the one person who has always been there for me

"Hello, Katie?" After a few rings she picked up

"Curi" her voice was rough as she has just woken up, I then hear movement from her side as I assumed that she turned on her lamp since there was a small click, "geez it's 4:30am why are you up"

"Oh I didn't realize that it was that early" I heard her flop down onto bed again and I eased up doing the same

"Why are you panting?, omg do you have Isaac over?, did you guys did the deed?" She began questioning me