It's Jessy | 6

Jessy's POV

As I was driving down the coast of Miami, I thought of how far I have gotten while petting Tammy who was at my side.

Heading to a town called Northdale, i have always been craving for some stability and this was it, finding a job at the local high school and buying a House in a good neighborhood. I didn't even know why I took the job, I didn't even like kids, nor do I need it.

I have more money in my bank account that a local teachers salary is nothing compared to it. Turning my car to the next block, my new house came into view. I got out of the car leaving most of my personal stuff

Opening the front door my phone started ringing, looking at the screen I saw my uncle's name.

"Hello?", I said once the call went thru

"Jessy hey, are you at Northdale yet?"

"Yea, I just entered the house, why is everything ok?" Looking around the room I let out a small smile, it was much prettier than the photos, as I went up to what would be my new room with Tammy following behind, my uncle started talking.

"As you know once I die, I'm leaving everything to you" he started

"Which won't be for I hope a very long time"

"Yes, but you need to be ready once the day does come" he said

"Ok, why are you telling me this?"

"I need you to attend a meeting for me, well no not exactly a meeting, more like lunch with some people I know who runs the same business as me"

"That's fine uncle, you know that you can always come to me with everything"

"Really?, well ok, I'll send you the details, I have to go now but call me once you get settled in yea?"

"Ok, bye"

"Bye"

Ending that call i flopped down on the bed and thought, please don't be old men. I'm really hoping to make friends with people my age....maybe even date again. I couldn't really complain much tho, I was the closest thing my uncle had to a kid, and with that his entire fortune goes to me when he dies.

It's not just his fortune tho, in a way it was also my father's. I thought back to when I was a teen, free and happy...........
and not fatherless.

Him And my father were the proud Co owners of one of the most successful oil fields in the country, also known as Famille Oil Corp.

A few minutes later I felt the bed dip and someone licking my face

"Tam stop it" I said while giggling,"you wanna go for a walk?", he barked excitedly and jumped of the bed, finally hauling myself I went to grab his leash at the car and went to explore the new neighborhood.

"It's a pleasure to meet you miss Jackson" a girl appeared next to me when I entered the country club

It's been 2 days since I moved in, I was not one to be amazed about places since I've been to everywhere but this place was something else, with its big and fancy houses to a freaking country club, yes we had country clubs back where I used to live but I've never attended it nor was it this grand.

"How'd you know I was she?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"Well the blonde hair gave it away, you and finn have that in common" she said referring to my uncle, "and it's a small community so I know if someones new in town"with a smile she continued "Natalie Morgan im Benjamin Morgan's wife" extending a hand for me to take