Reuniting the pieces

The voices around had many different worries.

None that I really cared about, focusing my attention on the news on the screen. Facts about the S.D.C. and White Fang passed like an after thought, letting all that I listen be about the cultist of Grimm.

Many attacks have been confirmed, but seeing that even after our help, the group seemed to increase, a question from where all these idiots came from kept repeating itself in my mind.

"Excuse me" said a voice, taking me out of my mind. It was a boy wearing green and clear Mistral features ", have you seen the cloud recently?"

That was one of our combined codes. This one used to find each other with a simple trick. A cloud made of aura above the head. It was simple enough for any of us to do and see with focus, but invisible to the others, even those who awakened their aura.

With a smile, I turned to him and said:

"More than seeing, I am the one who makes them."

"Oh! You're our leader? You really look younger than you sound" he said, looking at me down-up.

"I do not think anyone is stupid enough to impersonate me" I said, taking my phone and sending a direct message to him. "Is this enough?"

He took his phone and saw the text, nodding in response.

"Indeed."

"Now is my time to ask. Where is your partner, Ren?"

"She is there, talking with another member she found" he said, pointing at the other side of the bullhead.

The pink-Thor was firing questions as fast as a TMP, not letting the blonde boy answer in any way, which clearly confused him.

Seeing this, I decided to intervene. Ren walked with me, but did not do anything.

"Calm down, Nora" I held her shoulder, flaring my aura towards her.

"Hey, that's a strong aura!" She said. Her attention turned completely to me, but I held her chin and nose with a three finger pinch, shutting her.

"Teach- I mean, Vent!" The blonde said, correcting himself.

"Jaune, I said you should wait before meeting them."

Jaune Arc was one of my direct students, but was a second generation. All first became a group called the Eleven Suns and our new apprentices were called Planets.

"I know, but she came out of nowhere!"

"She was excited to meet everyone, so she was using focus since we entered the bullhead" Ren told.

Sighing, I let go of her face and held her shoulder, keeping the energetic girl in place.

"How did you find him? He does not have a cloud."

"He was strangely hidden, like his aura didn't exist!" she said, smiling. "Only someone who trained like us could do that!"

"Seems like your hide was too good this time" I laughed, looking at him.

He sighed in defeat. I petted his head as we were landing.

"Come on. Beacon awaits."

Walking out I gave the trio instructions on where to go. They went into separate ways since my plans required some things to be as close to the show as possible.

While I saw them getting distant, a hand on my shoulder got my attention. A written message on my front gave out who it was.

"Why didn't you wait?" Neo asked, pouting.