Athena was insecure at first when assuming her feelings for the queen, but little by little, her insecurities disappeared when the queen demonstrated, not only with words but with attitudes, that her love was not temporary and could not be shaken by anything or by anyone. Daenerys was her first love; the queen was the first romantic relationship; and deep down, she was afraid that things would go wrong and she would end up with a broken heart. She had made a promise to herself; she had promised that no matter how long this love lasted, she would be happy, so that whenever she remembered the queen, her memories would be the most beautiful.

"A golden dragon for your thought," the queen said when she realized that her companion was lost in thought.

"You are my first love," the woman said this information as if it were just simple news: "You are my first love; you are the first person I loved, and this feeling is one of the best things, although it scares me a little at first."

Se zaldrīzoti roar while dancing
Pōnta mīsagon aōha treasure
Pōnta mīsagon aōha jorrāelagon
Ruaragon hen se zaldrīzes's vēdros
lo ao ōdrikagon aōha treasure
Ruaragon hen se zaldrīzes's vēdros
Oh, se heavens jāhor rȳbagon issa jorrāelagon syt ao
Issa chosen mēre
Issa protégé, issa beloved
Se gentlemen se se ābri jāhor vāettan
Bē se dāria's jorrāelagon syt ao
Issa chosen mēre
Issa protégé
Issa beloved
Zaldrīzoti sīmonagon hae powerfully hae gō
Lanta zaldrīzoti sīmonagon, mēre zōbrie se mēre mele
Se zōbrie zaldrīzes iksos dangerous isse se air
Se mele zaldrīzes iksos dangerous va tegon

Athena cried freely as she listened to the melodious voice of the queen, which echoed beautifully throughout the room. The weight of Daenerys' words was hardly confused because she freely sang in her mother tongue her love for the woman; she sang with a very vibrant and living passion, and the woman was completely melted by the song in Alto Valiriano. The two continued to embrace for a moment until they were again forced to face the reality of responsibilities that could not be avoided and very important decisions that would need to be taken today. Soon the two women were walking down the palace corridor, heading quickly to the room where everyone would share breakfast and where the last meeting would be held.

"Good morning, your highness and your future highness." Asha welcomed the queen and Athena with a provocative smile on her lips. "I would like to say that the royal rooms do not have an isolation of sound as good as we imagined," the captain of the royal fleet confirmed the thoughts of the queen, who laughed as she imagined the faces of people listening to Athena's words.

"Daenerys Stormborn, I know what you're laughing at." Athena's eyes shone dangerously for the queen, making it possible to see a hint of fun in them. "I apologize for my lack of description last night, but I don't want to hear a word about my intimacy with the queen."

They were not only among friends; there were other people, and she wanted to prevent them from starting to whisper bad things about the queen. Athena herself was already very attacked by other people, so she did not want the same attacks directed at Daenerys. Everyone waved in understanding to the woman's request, including Asha herself, who had recognized the presence of strange people sitting at the table to share breakfast. They knew that the woman could be hard at the necessary times, and no one wanted to start the day by sowing some discord.

"So, what are the important updates?" The queen asked while putting some pieces of cheese and some fruits on the plate, while the companion opted for bread and roasted pork, "We have a lot to solve today."