|| 46 ||

" Shijin, I can't support it anymore. That one fucking reason is not sufficient anymore to just dumbly reject all the good men, shijin. Among which rejecting a kind man like namjoon.....*sighs* I don't even know what to say anymore."

You just kept staring at nothing with blank eyes before you came up with another argument. " None of the blind dates were my responsibility. Not when I've told, long enough to not set stupid things up for me, already knowing that I do not give a darn."

Jimin groaned in annoyance.
" Come on, stop it, stop with this already. You keep crying over your loneliness and on the other way round you're there with this shit."

" Not just you, I fucking love jungkookie too! I'm his damn Godfather not to mention. But you have accept it shijin, he might be married till now! " Jimin raised his voice, bolting up from his seat.

Your jaw clenched with your fists, anger boiled up within your veins along with a little uneasiness in your chest after listening the damn word. You stifled your feelings back in.

" Immortals only fall in love once." You bitterly stated, eyeing him who towered over your sitting form.

" And love is just a priority not a necessity. One can happily live without love. What people seek for is comfort, peace and happiness, and an immortal tie could give him the three of them! Jungkook can live happily without you Yoon shijin! "

You heard it, loud and clear. Just how your fragile heart fell down and shattered all over again. Your throat has started to clog and forced the lump down your throat, yeeting away the ache that his needle like words caused.

" Jimin! I told you not to tell her this!" Taehyung signalled his husband to stop, standing up on his feet too.

" Oh, are we hiding things now." You said bitterly, eyes anywhere but on them.

" that's not we mean." Jimin defended with a frown.

Taehyung sat down beside you again, held your wrist to turn you around as he pointed towards the kid's room.

" How many days will you keep babysitting them? Being a fake mom to them? Do you not want your own kids? " He patiently asked in a calm tone but it only fueled your rage, causing your jaw to clench harder.

" And your medical conditions are getting worrisome day by day. We can't always be there to save you when you fucking faint randomly!!" Jimin tried to state it calmly but it rather came out a bit too stern and harsh for your liking.

That's it. You stood up feeling so humiliated and triggered at the moment. Anger fuming with in you, nose flaring and eyes red-shot.

" I got it. Everything. All days of loving your children as mine to get you call me a 'fake mom' and a burden, one fine day?! " You yelled in notification, eyes blazing daggers at them as you bursted out.

A deep frown makes its way on Jimin face, aggravated yet guilty for triggering you accidentally. " Shijin, you're getting me wr—"

" Where are you going!?" Taehyung shrieked in sudden surprise, cutting his husband off in the middle to pace behind his bestfriend who just marched towards the door. Jimin heaved out a sigh of distress and followed them anyways.

" Hey! Don't you dare to go ther—"
Taehyung's panick struck form was cut shortly by slamming the door shut with a thud on his face when you walked out of their apartment with a heavy heart that was constricted tight in your chest as you felt betrayed,

Again.

They're great friends and hold enough space in your heart for you to consider them your family.