Back to India and new characters.

The next day ana came back to India but her mind was with Arav. Even she couldn't meet him. Also she doesn't know when he will come back to India. That made ana really upset.

After 2days....
Now ana is in her room organising her clothes and documents.

Survi- ana! Look who has come.!

Ana looked and found her in laws are in her doors.

Ana got up and went to their and toich their feet.

Shekhar- how are you beti?
Ana- I'm fine uncle. Please come.

Shikha- beti we come to take you with us for dinner in our house. Jaldi se taiyar ho jau.

Ana- umm aunty.. can we skip today? I have some works..

Actually ana is not willing to go there as arav is not here. So she felt uncomfortable..

Shikha- areh! No no. You are coming with us.

Ana looked at her mom and she blinked her eye to assure her.

Ana-ok. Give me some time.
Shekhar- take your time. We are waiting.

Ana's look

Ana left for arav's house with her in laws

In car..

Shikha- ana! We have something to say. That's need to know as you are going to be a part of our family.

Ana- what's that?

Shikha- actually we have another son named Kushal Malhotra. But he is adopted. Umm Kushal is my sister's son. But kushal's parents die in a car accident when he was only 4 days old. So we adopt him and raised him more like our own child. He is elder than arav. Kushal is married also they have a little munchkin. Ana.. Kushal still doesn't know about that adoption things. we also don't want. So please....

Ana- it's okay aunty. Thanks for informing that. I'll treat him as my own vaiya don't worry.

Shikha- I know that you never disappoint me.

They reached the Malhotra mansion....

Someone opens the door and ana's eye was fixed on the couch....

Arav was feeding the baby boy