Don't ignore me!

Ana- now tell me..! Why did you ignore me?

Arav- ana I don't think this relationship works. We should have separate. I can't marry a robot.! Also I don't want to get married with those type of girl who never respect their womanhood. How just you casually say I don't want to be a mom! How ana? Do you know daily kitne sare patients aate hai just for they can't conceive with a baby! I always want a family. Not a robot. So I took my decision.

Ana silently listen all these things and unknowingly tear falls.

Ana- Arav I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your emotion. Also you misunderstood me. I said on a particular point. Not to meant hurt you. Also I'm not ready for this.

Arav- I even didn't say I want baby after the next day of our marriage!

Ana- arav look I just said on my point of view. That doesn't mean I intentionally hurt your emotions.

Arav- but you said that, you are damn sure whatever you said!

Ana- I'm still saying the same thing. After having me my mom sacrifice her career just for me! Otherwise she will be the best fashion designer..! But look she is a house wife..!

Arav- did she ever blame you for her sacrifice?

Ana- no.

Arav- then how could you think for you she left everything. Maybe there will some other reason. Maybe she wants to spends her all time with you. She wants to take care by herself. But literally you just blame on motherhood. Do you know how much a women enjoy her motherhood? After going through 6-8 hours of labour pain she manages to hold her baby, She manages to feed her baby forgetting the intense pain. But look you just.... I really don't wanna marry these type of girl. You are not my type ana. I'm sorry for saying that. It's better to...

Ana- arav seriously you want this?

Arav- look if you want to marry me then you have make family with me. I can't live without my family.

Ana- what if I changed my mind? What if I'll make family with you in future? Still you leave me?

Arav- no need for changing your decision just for me. It's your life. I don't have any right to pressurise you.

Ana- no. I understand my mistakes. Sorry arav. I'll never said anything like that. I don't know how I fell for you. I really missed you arav. Don't leave me arav (puppy eyes). I'll do everything whatever you say. You can also punish me for my deeds.

Arav- you'll do whatever I say? Think one more time.

Ana- huh. I'm damn sure I can do everything.

Arav lean on ana's face and cupped her face.

Arav(deep voice)- kiss me!

Ana widened her eyes!

Ana- what!

Arav- didn't you said you'll do whatever I say?

Ana pulled arav's collar and kissed arav. At first arav also shocked but respond immediately.

After some time,,
Arav pull himself and begged ana.

Ana- don't dare to ignore me 😤

Arav- you become bold ha! Wasn't you was super shy on 1st visit?

Ana blushed and hide her face on arav's chest.