10 years later

Brooklyns PoV

"I can't believe it's been ten years since we graduated high school" I look down straightening out my shirt in the mirror. "I can't believe I still haven't banged your mom" Nat laughs rolling on my bed. "For the last time ... that'll never happen" I lift my middle finger up and playfully stick it in nats face. "One day Brooklyn ... one day I'll bang the absolute shiiiii" "mumma .... Where's mommy?" We both turn to the door seeing my daughter Lily standing at the door. "Mommy's away sweetie, remember she will be back in a couple of days? And tonight ... you have your grandmother coming to look after you" I explain lifting myself from the bed and walking over towards her. Picking her up in my arms she nuzzles into me "yeh but mumma I just miss mommy is all". "I know sweety but mommy is away working, she will be home before you know it" "and excuse me but I'm funnier than your mommy" Nat lifts herself up off the bed and walks over to us as my little girl smiles. "Hi aunty Nat... want to go play with my legos?" She smiles over my shoulder at my best friend. "Absolutely ... let's build a house for your grandmother and me" Nat laughs as she takes Kate from my arms. "Aunty Nat" my daughter laughs as Nat begins to tickle her. "Don't aunty Nat me little one, one day I'll be granny Nat" I roll my eyes walking over to the vanity as they leave the room. Spraying some aftershave on my neck and my wrists I look down at my phone noticing a message from my wife.

Beautiful 🤍 - hey baby, I'm sorry I can't come tonight. Can't wait to come home to you both. Have an amazing night. Love you so much. Call me after xxx

Baby ❤️‍🔥 - hi beautiful, don't worry about it. Hurry home we both can't wait to see you. I'll phone you later love you so much beautiful xxx

I sigh placing my phone into my suit pocket. My wife and I married six years ago. We had a very short engagement due to our daughter coming along. We are a happy family. My soccer career took off playing for both the USA team and angel city. My wife ... well she shot into stardom with her TikTok account. She left on a business trip a couple of days ago and is due home in another few days. Tonight Iv to go to this damn ten year reunion at north shore high school. I hoped I wouldn't be going alone ... but ... needs must and at least I'll have Nat.

Regina's PoV

"Are you nervous to see Brooklyn?" Gretchen asks me as we sit at our table. "Yeh I am. I actually thought she would be here by now" I reply nervous for tonight. "I wouldn't be nervous... Kevin can you get Regina and I a glass of wine please?" I watch Gretchen turn to Kevin as he nods and stands up heading towards the bar. "I can't believe it's been ten years ... eleven years you know since junior year and all the shit with Cady" Gretchen gasps placing her hand on mine. "Thankfully we all grew up. Is she coming tonight with Aaron?" I ask Gretchen scanning the room again. "She's not here yet ... I'll let you know when your high school sweetheart walks through the door. Yes they actually ... wait that's them coming in now ... CADY!" She shouts as I turn round and see Aaron and Cady walk in hand in hand. As they walk over to us I feel a warmth in me being reunited with everyone. "Guys you look amazing" Cady gushes as she hugs us both. "We look amazing ... Cady your blooming" I motion down to her growing baby bump. "Just a couple of months to go now... wait where is..." "oh my goodness Cady did you eat a soccer ball? Or have you .... Been eating kalteen bars?" We all turn to see Karen standing with the same clueless look in her eye as she points to Cadys baby bump. "No... Karen I'm pregnant. It's a baby in my belly" Cady laughs as Aaron wraps his arms around her waist. "You ... you ate a baby?" Everyone's silent looking at Karen in disbelief as her eyes widen looking at Cadys belly. It's easy to see in the ten years since we were last here ... Karen hasn't changed. "Regina ... the door" turning round I watch Brooklyn and Nat walk in through the door as they take in the room. My eyes eventually locking with hers across the crowd.

Brooklyns PoV

"Is that regina?" Nat asks me as my eyes meet hers. "I think so" I reply before we both slowly walk towards them. "Hello" "hi" she smiles at me before Gretchen shouts "come on guys we need to dance, we can catch up later but now ... dance". Walking into the centre of the crowd my hand finds Regina's pulling her towards me. "Where's your wife?" She asks me as she places her hands on my shoulders. "Business meeting... where's yours?" I ask placing my hands on her hips. "Hmmm she's busy tonight ... she had plans" she smiles as we sway back and forth completely lost in each others eyes. "I don't think your wife would be pleased seeing you dancing with me" I smile seeing Regina bite her lip. "She will have to deal with it I guess...I mean ... we both are very lonely" she teases bringing her hand to the back of my neck. "Mhm really lonely" I smile dropping my gaze to her lips. "Are you going to kiss me or continue to tease me?" She asks dropping her own gaze to my lips. "Depends" I reply leaning in slightly to Regina. "Depends on what?" She asks, I can feel her breath on my lips. "Depends on if you're staying tonight or rushing back to your meeting" I smile ghosting my lips over hers. "I'm home baby... this was supposed to be a surprise. I'm coming home with you tonight" she smiles bringing her other hand up to my jaw. "Good ... because Iv missed my wife" I smile before placing my lips on hers. "Sooo are you going home or are you staying with me?" I ask when we break apart. "What do you mean?" She asks looking at me confused. "My mom's watching lily... I'm staying in the hotel tonight ... with all our friends ... are you joining me Mrs Regina George Patterson?" I ask swaying with my beautiful wife. "I'm coming with you ... and maybe ... we can try ... for baby number two tonight Mrs Brooklyn George Patterson" she teases pushing her breasts into me. "Mhm yep absolutely" i smile looking down before placing my lips against hers again. Our moment is ruined by gretchen who shouts at us over thr music "oh my god you guys are so fetch!!".