2: Meeting The Qureshi's

The locality we were passing by were crowded making it extremely difficult to move the vehicle. We somehow managed and Zain stopped the car, I raised my head to glance at our surrounding. "Come," he muttered opening the door and walking out of the car. The children got out while I and Siddhi passed each-other a nervous gaze.

I unlocked the car and got out; Siddhi followed me while Aiza kept staring at us with her innocent-puppy orbs. I smiled as I bended, extending my arms at her. "Aren't you coming?" I inquired, staring at her in adoration.

"We will take it," Siddhi walked towards Zain who was struggling with our luggage.

"Come on!" I motivated Aiza to walk towards me. "Don't you want more candies?"

Her orbs sparkled in excitement as she rushed towards me. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into my arms getting her out of the car. "You're so cute," I pulled her cheeks while she smiled at me.

"Nivi!" Siddhi called for my attention from the small kid. "He isn't listening," Siddhi was staring at me for help.

"I have been ordered to treat you both well," he justified his actions. "Come, inside! Before I am being rewarded with another call." He sighed in exhaustion while I smiled at his behavior.

We followed him while people around were staring at us with curiosity. "Who are they?" An elder figure asked Zain.

"Zoya's friend, specially had come from south." The lady got curious on being provided with the information, she passed us a smile and we returned it.

"Where on the earth were you?" I heard a very familiar-angry voice and my orbs darted at the direction. He stood there, glaring at Zain with his stern-black orbs. A smile broke on my face, he was on the verge of killing his cousin. Wrapped himself in a sky blue sherwani, his hair styled backward, he looked cute. I was aware that he was taller than me but I hadn't imagined we would share such a height-difference. My heart did leap out of my ribs at the sight of him, present just few distance away. My orbs weren't ready to believe that he was for real. The person I always stared on mobile screen was standing before my orbs.

"There was traffic..." Zain was going to reason-out but Faizal interrupted.

"I had told you to take another route but why would you ever listen..." At that minute his orbs turned to the bags in Zain's hand and then to us. I would have imagined it but his orbs soften, the minute he glanced us.

"He had gone to pick Zoya's friend." The old lady came in Zain's support but as if Faizal didn't notice her or opted to ignore, he walked towards us.

"How are you?" Before he could complete, Siddhi wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a hug.

"How are you, bhai?" She wasn't able to hold back her excitement. "I can't even believe that you're standing before my eyes."

"Neither can I," he caressed her hair. His orbs glanced at me when Siddhi broke the hug.

"How are you, Miss Khurana?" He had a teasing smile playing on his lips. His hands had reached up for a hug but I eyed Aiza in my arms. "You have already made her in your team?" His orbs raised upward as a smirk played on his lips.

"She likes me," I muttered pressing a kiss on her cheeks. Though he was rolling his orbs but he wasn't able to mask the smile.

"You know them?" We heard a curious voice of Zain, making us realize that we have audience around us.

"Obviously," Faizal kept it short, taking Aiza from my arms. She reluctantly went into his arms, showcasing the candies I gifted her. "Oh, so this is the reason," he faked a glare at my side while I giggled, softly.