XXVII. You're what?!

"Yn... I'm a vampire."

You stopped the car.

"Do I look like a clown right now?", you questioned. He denied. "So why are you kidding with me?"
"I swear- I swear, baby... I am not. Why do you think I got stressed for a while when you said you were a witch rather than screaming and running away like a normal human?", he said.

You gasped and coughed when too much air went inside. Grabbed the water bottle near and gulped down some.

"Seungcheol, what the fuck?", you gave him an annoyed yet shocked look.
"I swear, love. You don't believe me-? Here... read our chats.", he gave you his phone opening the chats with Seventeen.

You read them all and your eyes widened per message. You then, lifted your head and met his scared eyes.

"Babyboy...", you gave him a side-eye, giving him his phone back.
Seungcheol laughed.
"Yes... mommy..."
Both of you laughed.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?", you asked. "OH MY GOD, I FEEL LIKE A FOOL. CHOI SEUNGCHEOL-"
"I'm-I'm sorry-", he bowed down.
"HOW- WH- SO YOU MEAN I'M YOUR MATE TOO?!", you screamed.
"Yes, ofcourse!"
And you gasped again. The vampire was ready to listen to your rants.
"Oh ma gawd... wait, I'm not prepared for this. Why are things happening so fast? I got you on a date to make it upto you thinking you were sad and shocked but no, I'm dumbstruck here. You're gonna pay for the dinner. Why the fuck did you act so innocent?!", you blabbered. "Answer me!?"
"Be-Because I just wanted to know your mentality about us. I didn't think you'd be this moon goddess personality-", he said.
You gasped again.
"So you even know moon goddess- you actually are a vampire-"
"I-I'd never kid with you, my love."
"But you don't look horrible or terrific- WHAAAA- AAAAAAA- NOOOOO!", you screamed and shouted, literally running outside the car when he turned into his original form.
"Baby! I'm sorry- you just asked...", he got out as well.

Both of you were on a silent road with a pretty starry view

"SHOO! SHOO! Stay away from me, you terrifying creature!", you shooed him away, doing a karate pose.
Seungcheol couldn't even laugh at that point.
"Baby- okay... okay... let's go home, yeah?", he asked.
"Home?! I made a reservation for dinner."
"So let's go there? It's getting late."
"Do you eat food or blood?!", you whisper yelled.
Seungcheol sighed, being done.
"I can eat you, if you want...", he said.
"Do you mean that in a sexual way or a serious way?!", you questioned.
"Ba-", he slapped his forehead. "Ofcourse in a sexual way."
"Horny- vampire!"
"Baby, see your hair is all messed... your purse fell down as well. Come here, my love! Why are you getting scared of your own mate? Do I look that bad?"
"That bad?! You looked terrific, horrific- what am I even supposed to say? Ghosts look better than you.", you blabbered again.

"Sweetheart-"
"Wait!", you cut him off. "What vampire are you at the first place? Are you royal?"
"I'm someone whom even the royals worship.", Seungcheol replied.
"Now don't tell me-"
"Yeah... I'm the type one."
And you sat down on the road. He tittered at your expression.
"I think I'm gonna get a stroke.", you said, he laughed and sat down beside you. Both of you watched the stars.

"What are you thinking?", he asked.
"What our children will be.", he laughed at your response.
"Maybe tribrid...?"
"Yeah! That's a possibility.", you nodded. "I feel like I've known you since ages."
"Umhm... probably because we're destined.", he said. You smiled.
"Are you gonna mark me?", you asked.
"Oh happily!", both of you smiled.
"Let's do it after the dinner, yeah? Come!", you said and both of you got up and settled inside the car.
"Let's do it after like a week, baby."
"Why?"
"Because it's really painful and you've not recovered fully from the pressure fall.", he expressed.
"Oh is it that painful?", you asked.
"I mean... I have to bite your neck till I can get some blood... doesn't that sound painful?"
"Yeah it does...", you pouted. "I know a less painful process."
"What is it?"
"Fuck me till I pass out and then mark me... I won't feel anything.", he laughed at your idea. "Is it that stupid?"
"It isn't stupid but we need to mate after marking, sweetheart. Not mark after mating.", he explained.
"Oh shucks!"
"Uh... but babe... won't it be a bit wrong if you submit to me...? I mean you're the witch queen. So you're supposed to be dominant... won't the creatures speak shit?", he asked.
"Let them! Who cares? If you and me love eachother so who the fuck is gonna speak in between?", the mafia smiled at your words.
"You're definitely a mafia wife.", he said.
"Thanks, mafia husbun!"

'There's one thing more that I need to tell but it isn't coming out of my throat... fuck! Why is my life so complicated?'- you thought with a sigh.