2. 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬, 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢, 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚• ღ

Start from the beginning

I rang Kataleya's phone, but it went straight to voicemail and I frowned.

I opened my laptop and tapped into the camera I had set up in her house without her knowledge.

She wasn't busy at all, in fact she was avoiding my calls on purpose.

I swear she's gonna make me go crazy.

I sent her a quick message and shook my head at her response.

Oh. I know, baby.

I saw you.

I'm gonna spank her ass.

So red, so hard.

I got up out of bed and pulled on a shirt, then my gray sweatpants, not caring to wear any boxers. I pulled my gun into my straps and walked downstairs.

"Where are you going?" My twin brother Kaizan asked me.

Our names are so similar that people mostly call him Kai and call me Zen for short, not to get mixed up.

We are twins, fraternal— well, if you call having the same face, but having different skin color fraternal, then whatever.

You heard me and while I'm mixed like mom, he's purely white like dad.

Weird and rare.

"Somewhere." I shrug as I walked past him.

"It's late Zen." He stated as he turned the TV off.

We were never close, we're so different from other twins who acted like their souls have been split in two after having a twin.

It's more like we're strangers.

In fact, none of my siblings are close to me.

I guess Azurra might be the closest but even she is a mile away.

I love my family, trust me I do and I wouldn't let anyone mess with them, but apart from that I keep mostly to myself.

My mother on the other hand, we're sorta close and she's my go to for many things.      

"Hm? I'm not a kid Kai, mind your business and don't wait up." I informed him as I left through the door, ignoring his responses.

I got into my car and reversed with my hand over the head of the passenger seat as I looked behind me. Once I was out, I sped off to her house.

She thought we playing or something.

The moment I pulled up at her house, I got out of the car and walked to her front door. I took out my phone and opened the spy camera to her room.

She's currently sleeping.

I rolled my eyes and picked the lock to her door. She had it changed after I had gotten the key for it and it upsets me.