"The thing is that i love annika" he said and i blink. What the fuck was that. I will kill him right now.

"As a sister" he said and i took a sigh of relief.

"But i had sex with her" he said and my heart raced so fast. I think i am gonna suffer a heart stoke.

"In my dreams" he said and i sigh and released a deep breath.

"But she is cheating on you aggu" he said and i looked at him again. His face is so serious. No sunshine can never do that. I don't believe him.

"With her book boyfriends" he completes his sentence and i somehow controlled myself from killing the man sitting besides me.

"You know she is drunker" he said. For a fact i know she hate alcohol but Shivansh is serious as hell. My heart will blast if he kept saying these things.

"She drinks water" he said and my anger has now reached it's limited. I grabbed him by his collar.

"Listen you half dead person stop messing with me or I'll kill you now" i nearly shouted.

"Ok ok. Leave my neck, my dick is getting hard" he said and i left his collar.

"Why the he you were doing that?" I asked.

"Yuvi told me do a prank on you so i did it" Shivansh said and grinned like he has done something extraordinary.

This yuvi asshole. I am gonna kill.

I opened the door of car and went inside the sharma mansion. My anger is boiling now. As i went inside the house the first person i saw is sunshine. She wore yellow lahenga. My anger disappeared as soon as i saw her. The moment seems to stand still as i worship her beautiful. She look flawless, she look perfect, just perfect. She took few steps towards me.

"So how do i look?" She asked.

"Sun" i said. My eyes never left her face.

"Explain" she said.

"You look like sun, essence of my life" i said and she blushed. She look even more beautiful when she blush. I am getting addicted to her blush. Her red face look so kissable.

"Sunshine" i said.

"Robo" she said.

"How do i look?" I asked her for the first time.

"Umm, you look like human version of robots" she said and then chuckle. My hands touched her waist and she gulped. Her eyes widened and i pulled her closer to me.

"I need serious answer or I'll kiss your lips" i said with a smirk on my face.

"You look like human version of my books robo" she said and i smile.

"And one more thing try to dominate me again and I'll...... Umm, i will burn your undergarments" she said and horror took place on my face. What the hell. Now my undergarments are not safe. Shit.

"Holy hell they are already in fuck position" i heard Shivansh's voice and i released sunshine. My hands are dieing to touch her waist again.

"Shut it shivansh" yuvi said and i glare him.

I ignored him like i ignore problems in my life and walked past him. I went near sunshine and sat next to her. She smiles as she saw me.

The haldi ceremony has started. Maa and dad applied haldi on our face. Maira took atleast hundreds of selfie with me.

Shivansh tried to apply haldi on my dick but before he could have done that i stopped him. Yuvi suffer a mosquito attack while applying haldi on my face. His face looked like someone has beaten him.