"Leave that asshole. Umm, we met for the first time so tell me something about you. I mean what are your dreams?" mia asked to Sangeeta

"Ah! I have very simple dream. I have always wanted to become the CEO of singhania groups. Next month i will become the ceo" sangs said and i feel genuinely happy for her. Watching a women doing something great is the best feeling ever.

"What's your dream?" Maira asked to mia.

"I'll tell you someday" Mia said.

"No, don't tell us, show us. Complete your dreams" Sangeeta said and i agreed with her.

"Hmm sangs" mia said and Sangeeta smile. We were talking that's when Mia's phone buzzes. She looked at the screen and rolled her eyes.

"What happened?" Maira asked.

"My husband just threatened me to come to his home or he will throw my skincare products" mia said and anger took on my place. What an asshole he is. I have no idea what mia handles him.

"For fuck sake, say it mia and I'll shove him inside the graves" Sangeeta said.

"Yes! He is being cruel right now" maira said.

"It's fine guys. I had thrown his collection of watches on dustbin that's why he is doing this to me. I'll handle him" Mia said and left us.

What the fuck is happening in their marriage. They are throwing and burning each other's stuffs. I have no idea how they will survive with each other.

"That was romantic" Sangeeta said sarcastically.

We decided to ignite the fire for warmth. We sat across the fire and i think we should play some games..

I was gonna say something that's when a saw a shadow of man and my eyes nearly shined. Am i dreaming? Who is this man? Is he secretary in love with me?

Dark Book effects.

"O my lovely stalker, please show me your face before grabbing my neck" i shouted. Sangeeta looked at me like she has seen some ghost. Maira is shaking her head. She seems like she is so done with me.

"It's us anni" i heard bhai's voice and i saw shivansh, bhai and robo coming towards us.

My gaze meet robo's eyes and i stare at him. Fuck, he look like my handsome man in the light of the moon. He smiled and my face slowly turned red. My man is finally here. I feel so happy now.

"Yamraj" maira said and bhai went near her. Robo took few steps towards me and sat besides me. Shivansh groaned in frustration and sat next to Sangeeta and didn't even looked in her direction.

"I didn't knew dead potatoes were also invited in the party" sangs said and robo laughed loudly. I decide to change the topic before shivansh and Sangeeta start to fight.

"You guys here?" I asked.

"Yeah. You were missing me so I'm here" robo said and i smiled.

"What the hell is this smell?" Shivansh asked.

"What?" Maira asked.

"Oh! It's sangquake's empty mind that's burning" shivansh said with a smirk on his face.

"Don't you dare to talk her like this" robo said and i blink.

"Stop taking her side" shivansh shouted.

"Stop talking to her like that" robo matches his voice.

"Aww thanks agastya" sangs said.

"It's fine sister" robo said and i feel so proud on him. This man is winning my heart again and again. Everytime i see him i fell in love with him again. He is my everything, my robo.