✨ Fanfiction ✨

Welcome to the Fanfiction Category of the ProsePioneer Contest 2024! This category is dedicated to writers who are passionate about existing universes and characters, and who want to explore and expand upon their favorite stories.

Below, you'll find a list of suggested fandoms available for entry:

Harry PotterMarvelStar WarsSherlock HolmesThe Lord of the RingsGame of ThronesPercy Jackson and the OlympiansDoctor WhoThe Hunger GamesAvatar: The Last Airbender

While these are popular choices, participants are encouraged to think outside the box and explore other fandoms not listed above. Feel free to choose a lesser-known fandom or one that holds a special place in your heart. The only limit is your imagination!

Since there is only one round in the Fanfiction Category, participants are allowed to go beyond the suggested list of fandoms. Whether you're crafting a daring adventure with your favorite superheroes, unraveling mysteries alongside Sherlock Holmes, or exploring the magic of Hogwarts, the Fanfiction Category is your playground to bring your favorite stories to life in new and exciting ways.

Please ensure that your submission stays true to the characters, themes, and world-building established in the original source material.

It's important to note that the different categories within the Fanfiction Category will compete against each other. So, whether you're writing about wizards, superheroes, or time-traveling aliens, be prepared to showcase your storytelling skills and compete for the top spot!

Let your creativity shine, and may your fanfiction capture the hearts and imaginations of readers around the world!

Happy writing!

Gwen Galaxia