Meeting With The UA Staff

Start from the beginning

"NOT SO FAST!!!!!!!!!' he yelled.

"What the hell All Might?!!!!!!" exclaimed Thirteen.

"What are you doing?!!!!!!!" Snipe exclaimed.

"Yeah what is the meaning of this!!!!!!!" exclaimed Vlad King.

"All Might stand down." Nezu said sternly.

"NO I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU FELT THE NEED TO INVITE THESE BRATS TO OUR SCHOOL BUT THERE WAS NO NEED TO BRING THEM HERE SINCE WE OBVIOUSLY DON'T NEED THEM HERE!!!!!!!" yelled All Might.

"Don't need them?!!!!!! All Might have you fucking not think that we need them don't remember what happened back at the USJ and what could've happened if they hadn't showed up?!!!!!!!" Present Mic yelled.

"We could've died!!!!!!!" yelled Midnight.

"Yeah how the fuck could you be so ungrateful?!!!!!!!" Blizzard yelled.

"He' probably feels threatened by us." answered Ejiro with a smirk.

All Might turned to The Vengeful Protectors and glared at them as they smirked at him.

"What it's true." Rikkido said with a smirk.

"Awwwwww you quite worried that we'll outshine you?" asked Fumikage sarcastically with a smirk.

"Yeah he must be Tsukoyomi." Dark Shadow said with a smirk.

"Yeah that must be the reason and he's throwing a fit over it." said Ochako with a smirk.

"Yeah and it is quite embarrassing." Shoto said with a smirk.

All Might growled as his fists shook in anger as the rest of the staff tried not to laugh. How dare they humiliate him like this?!!!!!!

"I will not be treated with such disrespect by a bunch of stupid reckless good for nothing brats!!!!!!!!" yelled All Might.

"Hey All Might I'll have you know that these "good for nothing brats" are the reason that I'am alive and still doing hero work today!!!!!!!!!!!" Ignagium yelled.

"And the reason that my daughter and her friends are also still alive so you can just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!" yelled Pyro.

"NO I HAVE BEEN DISRESPECTED BY THESE BRATS AND HAVE THEM INTERFERE FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!!!! NOW YOU STUPID BRATS GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR SCHOOL AND MAYBE JUST CRAWL BACK TO PIT YOU CRAWLED OUT OF CAUSE YOU DON'T FUCKING BELONG HERE!!!!!!!" All Might yelled

The staff gasped in shock as The Vengeful Protectors glared at him. But then much to the staff's surprise All Might was about to punch them!!!!!!! But luckily The Vengeful Protectors grabbed his fist and shoved it aggressively down and his tried to again they kicked him to the ground. All Might growled at them and got up to do it again but Eraserhead grabbed him with his scarf. The Vengeful Protectors smirked when they saw him struggling to get out but to no avail.

"Let me go this instant!!!!!!" yelled All Might.

"NO HE SHOULDN'T!!!!!!! THIS ATTITUDE OF YOURS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH. IS IT THAT HARD TO PUT ASIDE YOUR EGO AND PRIDE FOR A FEW MINUTES?!!!!!!!!!" Endeavor yelled.

"I THINK IT FUCKING IS ENDEAVOR!!!!!!!" yelled Mrs. Joke.

"But......." All Might started.

"NO!!!!!!!! NEZU ALREADY EXPLAINED IT TO US WHY THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!! WE ACCEPT IT CAUSE WE UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION AND WE KNOW THAT WE NEED ALL THE FUCKING HELP THAT WE CAN GET WHY CAN'T YOU?!!!!!! NOW JUST PUT YOUR EGO AND PRIDE AWAY AND JUST ACCEPT IT!!!!!!!!" yelled Green Telek.

"LIKE GREEN TELEK SAID NEZU TOLD US WHY HE HIRED THEM!!!!!!!! CAUSE YOU BEING HERE PUTS OUR STUDENTS AT RISK WITH VILLAINS AND THEY NEED TO BE PROTECTED!!!!!!!!!! AND FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN THEY ACTUALLY MIGHT BE BETTER AT DOING THAT THEN YOU THERE I FUCKING SAID IT!!!!!!!!! NOW IF YOU EVEN HAVE AN OUNCE OF DIGNITY WHICH I DOUBT YOU DO ACCEPT THIS, SUCK IT UP AND FOR ONCE IN YOUR GODDAMN LIFE KEEP YOUR OPNINON TO YOURSELF OR SO FUCKING HELP ME I'LL ERASE YOUR QUIRK SO MUCH YOU'LL BE NOTHING BUT A FUCKING PILE OF BONES!!!!!!!" Eraserhead yelled.

The Vengeful Protectors smiled gratefully at the rest of the staff for sticking up for them and they smiled back. Then they approached All Might as he was still trapped in Eraserhead's scarf and crouched down.

"Now you listen here asshole as much as we don't want to deal with you and your crap we will cause we want to make sure that these kids are safe and sound and that the true heroes get the help that they need so no we won't be leaving cause we will doing what we were hired to do. And we're gonna tell you if you try to stop us from doing our duties, get in our way or like we said earlier even attempt to say anything cruel to these kids then we will make you regret it for the rest of your damn life and that is a promise." said The Vengeful Protectors said sternly in unison.

As they stood up Eraserhead released All Might and All Might stood up looking defeated.

"Now All Might for your actions today you are to not approach The Vengeful Protectors unless it's for heroics is that clear?!!!!!!!" Nezu asked angrily.

Knowing that he wasn't gonna win this All Might looked down as he closed his eyes and nodded.

"Yes Nezu." answered All Might.

Then he walked out of Nezu's office but not before glaring at The Vengeful Protectors quietly swearing that it was not over to which they glared back at him and then All Might left the room while slamming the door. This made The Vengeful Protectors and the rest of the staff shake their heads and roll their eyes.

"My humblest apologies for that." Nezu said apologetically.

"It's fine it's not your fault." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison.

Nezu smiled at their understanding. And then they all heard the outside doors slam and all looked out the windows to see All Might leaving UA High and going back home. Nezu smiled as got out of his chair and handed The Vengeful Protectors a pair of keys.

"These are the keys to the place you'll be staying at for the time being and I know that you already got the address to it that I emailed you this morning. Also you can be undisguised and reveal your real names around us in this room and our students since All Might doesn't stay at this school after hours and none of us will reveal your true identities." he said.

"Thank you Nezu." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison with grateful smiles as they took the keys.

"You're welcome now all of you are dismissed." Nezu said.

Everyone smiled and nodded as they all walked out of Nezu's office and The Vengeful Protectors used their special watches to get out of their vigilante costumes and into regular attire. Despite what happened with All Might the meeting was acutally a huge success. And The Vengeful Protectors had a feeling that he was gonna try and give them all nothing but trouble but they weren't gonna let him get in with what they have to do.