Chapter 84

Mel's POV
I wake up with a gasp. Why did I have a dream that Damon got killed? I shake it off and stand up. I check the time and it's 1:30am. Why am I awake at this time? I sigh and go upstairs to mine and Damon's room only to find it empty. Where is he? I call his phone but it goes to voice mail. Ok. Now I'm worried. I phone Klaus and he picks up straight away.
M-Hey Klaus. Do you know where Damon is?
K- Ermm. Funny story actually.
M- Explain. Now.
K- Damon is right here but his heart isn't.
M- You killed him?!
K- No! Bekah did.

I hang up and cry. One of my best friends killed my true love. I scream out in pain. He's gone! He's gone! I hear Lillian wake up and rush down.
"Mommy?! Where's daddy?" She asks. I cry harder if that's even possible.
"Mommy?" She asks again.
"He's gone baby." I sob.
"He'll come back." She said.
"No. He's dead Lillian." I sob and she starts sobbing soon. I can't handle this. I want to make it stop. My phone goes off and Damon's name shows up. I thought he was dead. It's a text message.
D- Hey baby. I'm sorry but I'm not coming back home ever.
I reply quickly.
M- I know Damon's dead so stop texting me through Damon's phone!
I smash my phone and cry even more. He's gone and I can never get him back. I stand up holding Lillian who is still crying. I close my eyes and see that switch... The humanity switch. It's just one little push. I push it and it's off. I open my eyes to see Lillian asleep with her head on my shoulder. I go upstairs and pack all our stuff. I transport that back to my old home in Mystic Falls. I click my fingers and me and Lillian are in my old room. I lay Lillian down and transport myself back to mine and Damon's house. I stand outside and mutter a spell. The house goes up into flames and I just turn around and walk away. I transport back to Lillian and I lie down next to her and go to sleep holding her close.