6: But Maybe We Can Hold Off One Sec

"What's up, bitches? You better have a good reason summoning me here, before noon." Irene Bae, her friend who she met at work, groaned as she sat on the couch opposite Jennie and Jisoo. They were on a coffee shop near Jisoo's apartment.

"Jennie got herself in a sticky situation, but I don't think it's a real problem to begin with," Jisoo stated with a light shake of her head. She's been talking to Jisoo the rest of the night. She called the other Kim when she got home from Lisa's place. And to be honest, Jisoo yelling and telling her multiple renditions of "I told you so!" only made her feel worse. So, they called Irene to meet them for additional consult.

Irene looked at her incredulously. "You, Little-Miss-Perfect-Jennie Kim, have a problem?" The smaller raven-haired woman threw her head back and laughed out loud. "That's a first!" Irene sat beside Jisoo. "What is it?" the oldest of them three, asked Jennie.

"Lisa thinks they had sex and asked her to be girlfriends." Jisoo supplied.

"Lisa... wait a second, I thought you had a fall out with that hottie friend of yours? And since when did you like girls?"

"Okay, it started a week ago..." Jennie then proceeded to retell the whole thing she told Jisoo last night.

Irene stood up after she finished. "Jesus, Kim. I'm going to order first, I need caffeine for this." Irene proceeded to the counter.

"Do you want me to talk to Lisa?" Jisoo volunteered. "Do you have doubts about Lisa's feelings for you that's why you are now re-thinking about dating her? Or is it because you are not sure about your own feelings?"

"That's the least of my concerns," she replied. Jisoo's right eyebrow raised. Obviously disbelieving. Well, what did she expect?

Irene returned and slid back into her seat. "Okay, let me check if I heard it correctly. I am still reeling. You kissed Lisa in front of her girlfriend, because the bitch was a gold digger. That girl broke up with Lisa, you two got drunk and you slept with Lisa? No, wait, you didn't actually slept with her, but you told her that you two had sex when she asked you?" The smaller woman cackled again. "And when she asked you to be girlfriends—"

"To try and date," She interrupted.

"Fine, when Lisa asked you to date, you said okay but now you are having second thoughts so you texted her that you probably shouldn't?"

....

When she arrived at her own apartment, Jennie's conscience hit her hard, so, she texted Lisa. Telling the Thai that maybe they should just forget about everything that happened.

She was at the middle of her shower when her mobile phone started ringing. It kept ringing loudly. After 5 minutes of constant number of missed calls, she decided to get out of the bathroom and answer the call.

"We can't not date, Jennie." Lisa immediately said from the other line.

"Lisa... we don't have to do anything because of what happened. We're both adults."

"That's not the point."

"Then what is the point, Lisa?"

"We made love. I thought I was dreaming, but now I can recall what happened, not everything but enough to know that we made love. You... undressed me, I took off your bra and we started kissing... You... tried to stop because you don't know what to do, since being with a woman is all new to you, but I-I kissed you and persisted... and..."

Oh, my... Lisa was really dreaming. Maybe the Thai continued what they started on her subconscious and now she believed that they truly did have sex.