"Well at least give me a hint of what happened."Iris said folding her arms.

"Ryan and I broke up."Christine said and Iris covered her mouth in shock.

"What happened? Why'd you guys end the relationship?"Iris asks now feeling concerned.

"I caught him sleeping....with his secretary. He clearly told me to my face that he doesn't love me and was only after my body but I didn't give in so he....he had to..."

"Shhhhh,it's okay couz. Don't let that moron give you a headache."Iris said hugging her.

"But I really loved that guy with everything in me Iris. Why did he have to hurt me this way?"Christine said now in tears.

"You'll find someone better than him couz. So where did you sleep last night?"Iris asks finally disengaging from the hug.

"Someone helped me at the bar when I was drunk and he took me to his house."Christine explained.

"He what..!!!"Iris exclaimed.

"Nothing happened Iris."Christine said. "Anyways,I have an interview at a company by 9am. I need to go take a bath."Christine said.

"Job interview? What happened to the restaurant?"Iris asked.

"It was sold yesterday. That's why I really need to get accepted by this company because we have a lot of debts to pay and also the expenses keep piling up."Christine said.

Iris sighed picking her bag.

"I'll go ahead now....see you later."Iris said walking out of the house.

"Take care..."

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

Iris withdrew the money from her account that morning before going to school. She was feeling really heart broken but it's better this way and she'll do her best to avoid getting into trouble with them again.

She walked into the school and walked towards the locker room when she felt someone pull her hair backwards.

She nearly fell but was able to hold herself. Se turned and saw Vida standing with two girls which were Bianca and Riele.

"So she's the Iris.....the looks can tell."Riele said chewing gum.

"I hope you have my money freak!"Vida said and Iris put her hand in her bag bringing out an envelope which contained the money.

She resisted giving it to her but Vida snatched it immediately. Vida called a student which was just nearby and whispered something to her as ye student went to do what she was told.

The student came back with a small steel bucket and a matchstick. Vida took out the money from the envelope and dumped it into the bucket.

"What are you doing?"Iris asked in panic trying to figure out why Vida had a matchstick.

"Watch and learn baby girl."Vida snapped at her and by now students already stopped to watch.

Vida lit the matchstick and threw it into the bucket as the money began to burn into ashes.

"Vida stop it!!! You said you needed the money for your phone!!!"Iris said admist tears as she tried to stop Vida but Bianca held her back.

"Look who's talking. She really doesn't get it...!!!"Bianca scoffs as she and Riele laughed.

"Why would I buy depend on you to get a new cellphone when I'm the president's daughter...!!!"Vida said bringing out a new phone from her bag. "I got this phone yesterday......I don't need your money!!"Vida said rudely to her and Iris.