Him and her

It was just the morning before the spring break tonight most of the kids were going back home from the week, she was stuck at home alone since Draco left with his girlfriend already. Elodie sat on her bed thinking and looked through her schoolbooks “god I wish I could have someone to spend this week with” she said to herself. The young girl lay down on her bed and closed her eyes imagining a beautiful man with black hair running around in the field, as they both fell into the grass laughing and as he placed his hand against her cheek, she smiled and gently kissed his lips. *gasp* She was woken up by a huge spill of water on her face. Tears bubbled up in her eyes as they fell against her cheek,” pffft we finally got you Potter weirdo” Draco said. She ran outside and hid small cabana. Elodie curled up and sniffled trying to forget that stupid boy. She looked up hearing a familiar voice. “Hello? is someone in here it’s alright I promise I won’t hurt you I promise, “he said calmly and came into the cave. Elodie looked up hearing the voice and saw him he was the boy in her dreams, “y…your Severus it’s you it’s you” She gently placed her hand on his and nuzzled against his chest. He held her close to her chest. He took her to his chamber upstairs of the manor and gently lay her in bed. Severus was the kind of man to take care of the one he loves; he has been with Elodie’s guardian since she was a baby he remembers holding her when she cried and making sure she was okay when her mom left. As time went on, he grew to love her a lot and to care for her way more he wanted to feel her closer he wanted to make her smile, to hold her in his arms, and he realized…he loved her deeply. When the young finally fell asleep he gently kissed her head and stayed by her side playing with her hair.

*Hours later*

Elodie slowly woke up and looked around. She saw him reading by the fireplace and smiled. “I see you stayed by my side “he smiled and closed her book walking towards her “of course, why wouldn’t I? Elo you’re the kindest and sweetest girl I ever met if you got hurt, I would make sure the person who hurt you got what they deserved. “He said and sat by my side. She took his hand into hers and placed it against his cheek. She looked up into his brown eyes almost getting lost in them. As she smiled softly, she leaned in and placed her lips against his. He replied kissing her back. He held her close gently taking his free hand against her waist. She deepened the kiss slightly moving into his lap. Sev slowly pulled away and rubbed her waist with a little smile on his lips he said” You really are perfect, and I really care for you “She sniffled emotionally and was happy someone would care so much for her like this no one ever cared for the young girl as a child except Narcissa but when she got married the little girl was alone. She was happy to have someone who would care and watch over her. During spring break, they spent a lot of time together, cuddling in his room or reading together by the fireplace, they eventually kissed more and more every night before bed, Elo couldn’t be happier than with him, she knew it only had been a couple of days since they got together but he made her happy and she liked him for how he was to her.