Elodie

( heyy guys this story is about an oc of mine i created hope you enjoy also ⚠️mention of abuse a little ⚠️)

* today marked the first day of young elodie life she was born on april 17 at 6 am in the morning her mother lilith held her close to her chest gently touching her cheek. She smiled at her little girl hoping one day she would grew to be the beautiful princess and amazing witch she wanted her to be .Some months passed by as little elo finally took her first steps she walked around the house wondering and exploring every room and corner. She wondered off into a room hearing people talk and sat on the floor with her paci looking around. Confused she tried to reach someone for attention as an old grey man grabed her by the arm and took her to the table laying her on it. Every eyes were on the small little girl on the table. " this is my daughter Elodie potter her mother which i killed is now at my mercy and now watch as i show this little girl that she will one day become mine!" Elodie cried crying to crawl off . Everyone watched as the little girl got hit and hurted . The poor little girl cried and cried until this younger woman took her in her arms. Her brown hair sat at her shoulders . She held the little girl in her arms trying to calm her down. The little one nuzzled against her chest and fell asleep. The young girl was name Narcissa she was around 16 at this time. When the meeting was over she took her to her room and gently washed the blood of her cheek and of her arm. She felt so bad for her being his daughter wasnt the best especially for a little 3 year old. She spend everyday and every minute making sure she was oki and happy.As years when on Elodie grew and grew and Narcissa had to let her go to hogwarts for her first year she made sure her young son draco would watch over her and help her if she was in danger . He was there for her in year one and year two . During year 3 this got a little different , draco wasnt around as much when harry was there he would bully him more and try to get away from elodie knowing she was also a potter he never really liked them. Anyways ..she would end up always alone mostly during lunch and events she didnt have much friends during her first years but ...it all changed when he arrived.

( this is short but its just a little glimpse of the story hope you enjoy it )