{5}

„Should I wear the black skirt or the sparkly one? Or no wait... the red dress?" asked Poppy hectic.

I think we tried on literally every single dress Poppy had in her closet and let me tell you her closet ain't small.
Until we finally found an outfit we liked. While getting ready we listened to some more hype-up music and sipped on the Cocktails her Butler made for us. I borrowed my whole outfit from Poppy's closet because hers is so much better than mine. We wore matching skirts and black and white Prada tops.

(Poppys and Ada's Outfits)

"Come on I will do your hair now," I said while pulling out her brand-new Dyson. I made her perfect curls.
"You know I never get how you're so confident all the time," I asked.
"Fake it till you make it and serve cunt while doing it," she responded.
But she didn't sound so sure of what she was saying. And I knew her well enough to know that's not the whole truth.

"I try to be happy all the time and by pretending I don't give a fuck I don't get hurt as much.
But don't worry about me so much. Tonight is your night. You deserve it." she said all of a sudden a lot more serious. I saw that she was uncomfortable talking about it so I said nothing other than:
„I love you Poppy and I'm always here for you, you know that right?"

And I truly meant it. She and Liam meant the world to me. I never made that many friends growing up because of the difficulties I had at home with my father dying and my mother never being there. When I met my two best friends I was happier than ever.

Last summer we went sailing on Liam's Boat and he told us about being gay. We told each other our deepest secrets and ever since we've been inseparable.

The bell rang all of a sudden and it sprinted down the staircase of Poppy's mansion and it was no one other than Liam.

„There you are Liambiam," I told him and hugged him.

"I heard about making the debate team, you genius" he answered with his special Liam Charm. It meant something when Liam complimented you.

We went upstairs into the bathroom again.

„Liam!" screamed Poppy and hugged him as well.
„Guys didn't we say 8:30," he said annoyed, and fell onto the bed.
„Yeah yeah don't stress us." I responded and finished up Poppy's curls.
"Ladies need their time to get ready," added Poppy.

She finished my makeup quickly. That's our thing. I do the hair she does the make up and Liam is our emotional support even when he doesn't want to be.

We finally made it at around 9:00 into Liam's car and we drove to Ash's house. I felt my anxiety rise but I also felt super excited to be going out. Fidgeting with my rings helped a lot.

Ash's house was even bigger than expected and I was in true awe. Even though I was getting way more used to big-ass houses since entering the world of teenage billionaires it was a house you would only expect from a series like Downtown Abbey. 

We got outside of the car. Poppy and me held hands and walked to the front door. Liam was behind us smoking a cigarette.

The first party of the year was about to begin.