A once in a life time challenge

Start from the beginning

The two boys guarding the door puffed and transformed into two larger men. The congratulated the trio for noticing and told them were the actually room was. 

The all walked to the actually waiting room. As they walked into the room they noticed all their previous classmates in their teams. 

Team 10 was formed up of Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akimichi 

Team 8 was formed up of Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inazuka and Shino Aburame 

Naruto sat down on the concrete floor, obviously not in the mood for a reunion. His eyes, which were usually a light blue, had now seemed a darker blue. Sasuke sat down beside his brother, he knew Naruto had not been himself since they came back from the land of waves. Sasuke looked around the rooms. He didn't count, but assumed there were around 80 genin, all of different villages. It was a intimidating sight to behold. 

Then a white haired guy came up to them, 'My name is Kabuto, you seem new..' 

'And what?' Sasuke asked.

'Well, I'm a pretty size guy, I have a lot of information of most of the guys here. Would you like to know some?' the boy asked. 

Sasuke wanted to know about the red haired kid so asked about him telling Kabuto that he wanted to know about a genin ,with red hair, from Sunagakure.

'His name is Gaara, if I was you I would STAY clear of him. He is quite powerful' said Kabuto. 

'I also saw a guy with white eyes today, similar to hers' Sasuke says pointing at Hinata. 'He had long brown hair and is from Konoha however, I have never seen him before'. 

'That is Neji Hyuga. He was the highest rated genin from your village last year. Another guy you should stay clear of.' Kabuto stated. 

A little bit later, everyone was lead into the room for a written exam. The room was massive so could hold everyone in it. The proctor for the exam was a man named Ibiki. He was dressed in an intimidating manner, he wore a completely black cloak, with a black attire underneath. He had a black cap on his head. Most noticeable he had a massive scar going across his face.

'The rules for this exam are simple' started the man. 'On your paper are 9 questions with a tenth being told at the end. If you are caught cheating, 2 points will be deducted from your exam not just from you but your teammates as well. It is as simple as that.' the man said in a cold voice adjusting his cloak. 

The paper were handed out. 

'START!' yelled the man.

Naruto looked at the questions. He glanced over every single one of the problems, not sure of anything. He began to panic, is he going to fail, just like this? He wondered what he was going to do. He then remembers, 'my sharingan' thought Naruto. 

'Kakashi sensei told me I can see motions easily, I should be able to see someone's pencil's movements and copy them' he thought. 'What if I get caught? Well, I have done worse' he says remembering his murdering of Haku. 

His eyes turned red as he activated his sharingan. He looked at the person ahead of him and began to copy down his answers. 

- One hour later

'IT IS TIME FOR THE 10TH QUESTION' the chief proctor yelled. 'However, there is a twist, if you fail this question your out and will never be a candidate for becoming a chunin and will not be allowed to be shinobi out right! If you leave, you can take the test later in the year.'

If the room was quiet before, it was the void of life now. People began to sweat as they tried to decide what to do. Slowly, the number of the rooms began to dwindle. More and more people quit, their teammates forced to follow suit. 

Naruto didn't have anyone to copy from anymore, as the whole row infront of him had been eliminated. And he couldn't turn to his sides or behind him as that would be stupidly obvious. Naruto began to panic frantically again.

'Should I quit?' he thought to himself wiping the sweat from his brows. 'We can always take it away later... But then, I drag my teammates to failure just because of my incompetence... NO! Even if I fail, I will not drag my teammates along with me. Who says I need to be chunin to become hokage anyways!' 

'So everyone has made their choice? Well then, everyone here passes! The whole point of the test was to see if you could cheat without getting caught. After all, Ninja are meant to be masters of subterfuge.' 

Naruto took a massive sigh of relief. He had passed. 

Everyone in the room was lead outdoors to a massive clearing and in the middle of it stood a ginormous fence with all sorts of caution warnings written all over it.

'Welcome! My name is Anko and I will be your proctor for this part of the exams' a woman yelled. 'Each team is going to be handed, a scroll of which there are two types, the heaven and the earth scroll. You will be given one of the two with your goal being to get another scroll of a different type and make it to a tower at the centre of this forest. Make sure not to let anyone see your scroll before going in'. 

'By the way, this forest is called the forest of death for a reason. This isn't meant to be easy and these is a very real chance of death. So make sure you know what your getting yourselves into.' She says casually before walking away. 

'Well, I'm certainly not dying before I become Hokage.' Naruto said without a second thought. 

'Neither am I, not till I kill Itachi' Sasuke stated as he grabbed his team's scroll in a tent. 

Sakura began 'I wish I had as strong of a will as both of you...' 

'You will be fine' Naruto said with a small smile. 

The trio walked into the forest, ready to take on whatever challenge awaited them. 

-

Sorry that is a long chapter. I noticed other people had longer chapters in their Wattpad books and thought mine were a bit too short, but I am not sure. 

Please tell me what you think about chapter length in the comments. 

Also if you want, take your time to tell me anything I can improve upon in this series! 

:)