Info

•Other Moon POV•

Its been a few days since this sun came,  Me and Lunar weren't exactly comfortable with another dimensional version of our dead brother

This sun when they first saw us and especially lunar almost teared up, i didn't get much information from this dimensional sun or even w basis on what happened in his dimension or who he is

Another thing , This Sun seemed to have hallucinations of the blood moon twins, so at least we know this Sun has the Blood moon twins and definitely a Eclipse, i took it to note that this sun probably killed the Blood moon twins like our Sun..

This Sun so far seems very similar to our own Sun..
Lunar obviously thought this was our Sun at first until.. yeah i told them..

Im Working on how to get this sun home as quick as possible , I cant risk having another sun around as well as.. Im never hurting another sun again..

•No ones POV•

Sun was cleaning the barrels with permission from the other moon even if it felt reluctant, Sun usually found cleaning as a coping mechanism , it helped him with stress

As Sun was cleaning this dimension's Lunar came by, He seemed to stop and look at sun for a second before jumping onto the security desk and sitting , watching Sun clean.

Hey.. um.. What can i call you? I don't really want to call you um.. Sun right now..

Sun stopped cleaning to look at lunar , he didn't seem to want to respond but did due to it obviously being rude to this lunar , it was still a variation of his once alive brother anyways.

O-Oh! Uh.. sure.. You can call me.. Dawn! Y-Yeah.. Dawn..

Lunar then spoke

Oh okay.. Well.. Dawn.. What happened in your dimension.. Moony.. i mean.. Moon keeps asking about it.. and he says you don't tell him...

Sun took this quite well knowing this question would happen at least twice, he at this point was sure that this dimension wasn't as different with his own, he didn't need to say much.. he wasn't really comfortable with saying everything..

Oh.. Um.. okay.. Soo.. In my dimension my Lunar and Moon died.. i-i don't really want to say any details.. but my Eclipse has the star.. And Well technically in Moon's death its just the death of his.. self entirely.. my moon right now doesn't remember a thing.. i have a sister earth! ...  I'm only comfortable to say this though if its alright..

Lunar took note of this and was quite sad for this sun , he lost both of  T̶h̶e̶m̶ his Moon and Lunar.. And Even if his Moon isn't technically dead , he doesn't even remember him.. Lunar couldn't even imagine being forgotten by sun or moon.. it would break him..

O-Oh..

•Lunar•

Maybe i should tell moon..