A Broken Sun

New moon was better than old moon right?

Sun was in his room , He was going through he and his brother's channel he was scrolling through the videos and then finally came across "Moon's Death!? In VRCHAT" sun froze , he pressed the video unwillingly as he watched it every moment he wanted to break down , this was moon.. the moon that hurt him? There was no way.. Even if he did.. He changed right? He missed him.. He missed him more than anything.. Or did he just miss the fun..

I never thought this is how I would die.. At least my last memory I'll have is knowing someone lived..

And there goes my memories..

Bye sun

And there the video ended sun was obviously crying and trying to be strong , he was falling apart , his brothers last words.. Before all of this.. Sun cried , moon was gone and there was nothing he could do about it.. it was going so great.. before Killcode getting reactivated.. before eclipse coming back.. He Happy.. they were happy..

Sun closed YouTube and shut his computer down as he fell onto his bed as his cats went to him , he felt stabbed.. he felt? How was he gonna describe it, Distraught? Denial? Just the feeling of your heart falling..

Sun then powered off to sleep

'Who cared about charging anyways..'

Sun woke up the next morning to go clean , he saw his brother by the computer but as he was gonna jump into the ball pit..

[DIMENSIONAL PORTAL OPENING]

SUN!-

Moon yelled running at sun before he fell into the ball pit

Sun screwed up..

He then went out of the ball pit hoping he wasn't transported any dimension that was dangerous or another dimension at all

And then he saw moon... Or this dimensions moon, he stared at him he was scared and confused , was he gonna get hurt? Or was this moon nice? Better not risk it

 Or this dimensions moon, he stared at him he was scared and confused , was he gonna get hurt? Or was this moon nice? Better not risk it

S-Sun..?

Sun looked at him confused who was this moon..?

•. ⭐️.•

This is Orginally from my Book "A book of SAMs Oneshots!" I turned it into a solo book! ,

i put the original oneshot from that book so you wont have to find it! ⭐️