꧁༒༺ Chapter eight ༻༒꧂

It was another day, and that day was a holiday. Navia and Clorinde wanted to 'borrow' Furina and Sigewinne, so Neuvillette and Wriothesley could have their 'alone time'. Since both Wriothesley and Neuvillette have been working hard both for their careers and their parenting.

 Even though both Neuvillette and Wriothesley dating yet.. Well, Neuvillette could feel they were close. He knew that Furina also knew his feelings about Wriothesley before Furina left to go spend a night or two with Sigewinne, Navia and Clorinde. She said something to Neuvillette.

'' Dad. '' Furina said, as she was about to step out of the door. '' Hope you get Mr. Wriothesleyy <33 '' Furina said, stepping out of the door and doing a heart shape with her hands while saying goodbye.

'' Haha.. '' Neuvillette chuckled. '' I'll try.. '' Neuvillette softly said while waving goodbye.

 As he saw Navia and Clorinde picking Furina up, the three waved goodbye at them. Once Clorinde's car which was a black Kia Seltos drove off, Neuvillette closed the door and sighed.

'' Furina really is growing up.. '' Neuvillette said to himself, as he looked at the mirror which was beside the doorway. Ruffled his hair a bit, and decided to cheer up. He went back to his room and slept for another hour or so to energize himself. 

After an hour, he got up. Made his bed and decided to go to the bathroom to do his skincare routine.

As Neuvillette went about his morning routine, his thoughts kept drifting back to Furina's parting words. Despite her playful demeanor, he couldn't shake the feeling that there was a deeper meaning behind her encouragement. It wasn't the first time she had hinted at his feelings for Wriothesley, and each time, it only served to remind Neuvillette of the undeniable truth he had been trying to ignore.

As he applied his moisturizer with gentle strokes, Neuvillette couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to finally confess his feelings to Wriothesley. The thought of laying his heart bare for another alpha was both exhilarating and terrifying, stirring a tumult of emotions within him that he struggled to contain.

But deep down, Neuvillette knew that he couldn't keep denying the truth any longer. He had spent far too long hiding behind walls of fear and insecurity, afraid to let anyone see the vulnerability that lay beneath his confident exterior. 

But with each passing day, the walls seemed to crumble a little more, leaving Neuvillette exposed and raw, yet strangely liberated.As he finished his skincare routine and stepped out of the bathroom, Neuvillette made a silent vow to himself. Today would be the day that he finally found the courage to tell Wriothesley how he felt, no matter the outcome. He owed it to himself—and to Furina—to seize the opportunity for happiness and fulfillment, even if it meant risking rejection and heartache.

With newfound determination coursing through his veins, Neuvillette dressed quickly and headed downstairs to start his day. The sun was shining brightly outside, casting a warm glow over the world as Neuvillette stepped out into the crisp morning air. It was a beautiful day, ripe with possibility and potential, and Neuvillette was determined to make the most of it.

But then the thoughts he tried to hid with determination earlier came by, '' What if Wriothesley is in love with another? '' '' What if I get rejected '' '' What if I get misunderstood '' '' What if I get embarssesed. '' '' What if he gets hurt.. '' Neuvillette thought to himself, as I slowly sat down on the floor. The rain started pouring..

As Neuvillette sat on the floor, the weight of his thoughts pressing down on him like a heavy blanket, he felt a sense of despair wash over him. Despite his initial burst of determination, the doubts and fears that had plagued him for so long seemed to loom larger than ever before.