45. Strawberry 🍓

Start from the beginning

“Playing the dad’s cat card…” Kim sighed, caressing his boyfriend’s head and then patting his Princess’ one. 

The atmosphere definitely felt better in this haunted house with the right Theerapanyakul present. 

“What do you want to do…for your uncle?” Kinn asked, in the middle of the appreciated meal. 

Porsche and Porchay looked at each other. He was still jailed in the main house. He was alive but seriously mentally damaged. They didn’t talk to him again, they didn’t want to. The brothers had the sensation the moment that he tried to hurt Porsche that their uncle, messing with their life but still their uncle, would never be called their uncle again. They know how being loved by someone else feels and it was far from what Arthee gave. 

“My men made him talk too easily…” Kinn added. “He didn’t know about your mother…”

“If he knew…he surely would have used this information to get money…” Porsche answered. 

“Can we not…kill him?” Porchay says, pouting. “I just don’t want more blood poured…”

Porchay would be lying if he said that the main house attack didn’t give him nightmares. Nightmares of blood, nightmares of death. For the weeks Kim was asleep, he had some hard time, locking himself inside of the bathroom to get rid of the blood which had already vanished from his skin, he just needed to wash, over and over again, what had tainted his soul for the rest of his life. He feels better, a little better, but a part of him would always be caged in what he lived. 

Kim squeezed his thighs tenderly. “Why not frame him? He surely can be caught by the authorities because of his addiction?”

“Will this be enough?" Kinn asked Porsche. If he was honest he would have wanted to kill Arthee, so fast, so painfully. It was what he was educated with, it was his way. But Porsche and Porchay’s decision would always matter most in this, always. 

“It is enough…” He answered calmly. He didn’t want to kill him. He didn’t want to help him either. He just wanted him out of his sight. Using illegally the legal road knowing that he also tried his best to erase their family relationship was a good idea. He didn’t mind. He wasn’t happy. He just agreed. 

“I am sorry Porsche, so sorry.” Kinn whispered in his ear, backhugging him while he was preparing to wash dishes. 

“You did nothing wrong.” He turned around, smiling sadly.

“My family did.”

“You aren’t your family…you are how you act…and you are nothing like this bitchy Korn…” 

Kinn giggled lightly, kissing his cheek. 

“AlsoI heard that you didn’t want to keep Chan at the head of bodyguards?” 

“Yes…I keep him but I can’t totally trust him for now…he was too much under my father’s power…”

“Then… I thought about it and I might have an idea.” 

“What is it?” Kinn caressed his cheek, feeling that Porsche was looking insecure about what he was about to explain. 

“I…thought about what to do…in between breakdowns.” He awkwardly laughed and Kinn squeezed his hand. “I don’t want to be your boyfriend, not only the head of the family's boyfriend…”

“What? You want to be, husband? One day, one day-” He smiled but he got cut by Porsche's little slap on his shoulder.

“Don’t joke with this. Or I will haunt you until we reach this state.” Porsche smiled too. He knew that their love was strong enough to joke about this, to take it seriously but not think about it now. They had all of their lives to make it as perfect as they could for each other. “What I want to say is that I don’t want to stand next to you, I am a man of action remember.”