The party

(Pearls pov)

I go and wait at Cassie's house while she gets ready. My date said he would meet me at the party so Cassie is bringing me along with Charlie. Gosh I hate Charlie so much. He's a creep really.

I hear high heels clicking and I turn around, to see Cassie in the dress I got her.

What the dress looks like:

Pearls dress:

"You look stunning bae" I complimented her

"Awh you look gorgeous too!" She smiled

I heard the ring of a doorbell

"Coming!!" Cassie yelled

Once she opened the door Charlie stood there.

"Hi" he grinned

"Uh hey" she replied politely

-at the party-

I spotted my date talking to some girls

I walked over, slapped him and told him to get lost.

Thankfully, Cassie got bored of Charlie so she left him and hung back with me. I saw Oliver, making out some girl in the corner. I shook my head, why ask Cassie out only to make out with other girls?

Before I could distract her, Cassie spotted the scene in front of us. She looked disappointed but carried on dancing.

-later-

Cassie finally stopped making out with whatever his name is and drove me back to her house, where I would be spending the night.

Once she opened the door I stood there, shocked.

There was an after party at her place??

She smirked at me.

"Don't worry, they'll be gone in a while!"

We joined Nathan, Oliver, Luke, Marcus, lily, amber, Jonathan and sierra in a game of spin the bottle.

Once it's Cassie's turn, the bottle lands on Luke , who she smirks at and kisses aggressively. Luke doesn't stop smiling after that.

During their make out session, I notice a glint of jealousy in Oliver's eyes. That shithead can suck it up because he was just making out with another girl. 

-the next morning-

I wake up with a groan silently getting out of bed, careful not to wake Cassie who was hungover after a game of beer pong.

I grabbed a coke, cracking it open with a satisfying *pop*

I sit down in the sitting room watching gossip girl (I'm on the episode where chuck kisses Blair)

Just then Cassie walks in.

" that was fun last night." she smiled, remembering her make out sessions.

I returned the smile, remembering how many boys were drooling over me and how many I kissed.

I'm making a lot of short chapters recently.

I'll include some longer ones , but I can't find much time to write but I do try to update everyday!

Are there any things that y'all want me to include?